illest store grand opening

look like

ching-chong-potato.jpg

hhahahahahha hahahhahaha nice !!! +rep:bigup:

just so i get this...

illest is a car club or website and they opened a store that sells nothing, right? fucking california is useless sometimes.

still looks weird... maybe i just don't get the whole hipster thing
why clothing brand stickers on jdmyo cars, why are they related

They're not,idk who's the hellaflush founder but he's for sure friend with the Fatlace owner and the sticker trend started from there I guess.

So many people doesn't know what's illest and fatlace they just think it means hellaflush...

they moved up from an online store to an actual one. whats wrong with that? they branded themselves well and executed.

still looks weird... maybe i just don't get the whole hipster thing
why clothing brand stickers on jdmyo cars, why are they related

its the "sheep movement" kinda thing.
same thing with DC shoes, back 15 years ago when i was in high school i use to rock the shoes, shirts, like World Industries, Tony Hawk's Birdhouse, etc... it was a skaters ONLY brand. not even 6-7 years ago 99% of those that never were skaters, had no clue of what DC was....

now everybody puts DC stickers on their fucking cars, even if they dont wear DC gear (and probably never did) because they see people like Travis Pastrana and Ken Block that are sponsored by them.
so they wanna be as cool as them!! And probably deep down they thing its gonna make them better drivers and get noticed more then other cars !!!

they thing that following a movement, it will make them stand out of the crowd....
Sadly, they dont stand out, because they all act the same.

its the "sheep movement" kinda thing.
same thing with DC shoes, back 15 years ago when i was in high school i use to rock the shoes, shirts, like World Industries, Tony Hawk's Birdhouse, etc... it was a skaters ONLY brand. not even 6-7 years ago 99% of those that never were skaters, had no clue of what DC was....

now everybody puts DC stickers on their fucking cars, even if they dont wear DC gear (and probably never did) because they see people like Travis Pastrana and Ken Block that are sponsored by them.
so they wanna be as cool as them!! And probably deep down they thing its gonna make them better drivers and get noticed more then other cars !!!

they thing that following a movement, it will make them stand out of the crowd....
Sadly, they dont stand out, because they all act the same.

Meh there's always sheep trends dude, I've never worn DC clothing but they're the only shoes I'll wear. Does that make me a trendster? I don't think it does, hell I wear davoucci/pelle pelle and rock DC shoes, Haters gonna hate.

While there's a lot of dumbasses that will hate on others cause of their fasion, I laugh at those guys... I'll wear clothing for comfort over any other reason, I also try and avoid shirts with the fucking bullshit "Bling bling" on them, Pelle pelle's latest over the last year have been utter shit, Looks like kids threw on random glittery/bedazzled stuff all over a shirt and called it a day.

Wtb fat man store with good products lolz =/

they moved up from an online store to an actual one. whats wrong with that? they branded themselves well and executed.

the people behind it are genious, and they are probably gonna become billionairs with this... :bigup:

its the other end that we make fun of... the customers. just look at them. :D

Back