Who is still around in here?? It's been awhile...

BLKGTSTANG

Legacy Member
I have not been in here in a long time!!!*td* I will make a thread up on my latest Stang soon. I actually have had it 3yrs but it was a project and I had other cars at the time.

Hey,

How you doing? It’s been a while.

I wasn’t sure, since you use to have black 93 stang HB…right? I though you were not in the ''mustang thing'' anymore. I wasn’t sure but you are often on Corral.

As for me, I barely come to Mtlracing anymore. If you remember, I hade black 93 HB. It was your cousin or brother who installed my rear end gear a couple year’s ago and I also bought you a used tranny.

Good to hear about you again

Yep, I remember you. I traded the 93 GT for a '69 Mach 1 428scj then sold that. After I sold that I had a 39k mile 88 GT and also bought this 93 LX from my cousin. I am still into Mustangs and started tuning them a year or so ago.

Corral.net is the site I frequent the most, then I also am on a NY based Mustang site www.newyorkmustangs.com and go on svtperformance alot as well.
davestrucknormsmustang040.jpg

Thanks guys! I had all the brackets powdercoated wrinkle black along with the discharge. It's an Si-Trim, but a V-1 still so nice and loud.

Back