Why do people buy Domestic?

Who thinks that? Everybody knows cars are loosing value day by day, so I really wonder who you are referring to. Stating the more-than-obvious is not impressive at all.

I'm only stating it because american cars depreciate very fast and anybody who buys american brand new doesn't realize that waiting a year can save them thousands, thus enforcing the idea that buying brand domestics is dumb. If i were forced to buy a brand new car it wouldn't be american, but buying it used I wouldnt mind.

I'm only stating it because american cars depreciate very fast and anybody who buys american brand new doesn't realize that waiting a year can save them thousands, thus enforcing the idea that buying brand domestics is dumb. If i were forced to buy a brand new car it wouldn't be american, but buying it used I wouldnt mind.
They predict the Fusion in a couple of years will have a higher resale value than both the Camry and the Accord ... Just letting you know that youre still living in 1998 *tu*

J'adore mon ptit truck chevy

-Ya pas 3 000 ti counes qui veullent s'essayer aux lumières
-Personne veut te le voler
-j'suis presque strait pipe et je pogne pas de ticket / inspection. La police est BEAUCOUP plus tolérent avec les V8
-Sa coute rien a assurer

J'aime avoir quelque choses que le monde aiment pas car ta la maudite PAIX et quand t'arrive a faire quelque chose de beau avec tu en retire 3 fois plus de fièreté en plus d'avoir quelque chose de rare.

De plus la communauté des muscle car est VRAIMENT le fun, ya pas de petit counes, le monde sont super amical et s'entraide énormément. La moyenne d'ages est plus élever et sa fait toute la différence.

Quand tu rentre dans l'univers des V8 tu en sort pu

x1000 on est ben sans les ti-coune attardé dans le monde des v8

This sole reason right here is why I'm a hardcore oldsmobile fanboy -

Oldsmobile-Intrigue_OSV_2000_1024x768_wallpaper_01.jpg

Oldsmobile-Intrigue_OSV_2000_1024x768_wallpaper_02.jpg

Oldsmobile-Intrigue_OSV_2000_1024x768_wallpaper_03.jpg

Oldsmobile-Intrigue_OSV_2000_1024x768_wallpaper_04.jpg

2002.oldsmobile.intrigue.8732-396x249.jpg

Now of course it's all opinion, Anything car related is always opinion and that means there will always be wars...

*IMO* there was absolutely NOTHING comparable to the 98-04 intrigue and 00-04 impala's. Stylish, sexy, fast and they were decently priced. Reliable too.(omg no way?)

Now as for recent american cars - GM specifically... Since 05 their cars have been pretty much pure trash. The cobalt SS turbo(08-10) and grand prix (04-08) have really been the only ones I like, the (05-10) Impala is just absolutely DREADFUL, one of the WORST interiors on a car I've ever seen... Whoever designed the interior of this car should get jailtime it's that bad!

This of course is excluding the vette and camaro etc... I'm just talkin about regular family cars.

While Ford and Dodge may be doing good, Chevy has been seriously slacking for 5 years now, Besides the cobalt and camaro they haven't done fuck all since the recent cruze and I think it's meh at best.

They predict the Fusion in a couple of years will have a higher resale value than both the Camry and the Accord ... Just letting you know that youre still living in 1998 *tu*

Not really as i stated before Ford is kind of an exception and as you said its a Prediction. A prediction made by who, who's they? Ford?! I'm not saying it won't happen but we're talking present not future and presently resell value is still lower.

I had an Intrigue, but it ate a quart of oil every 1000 miles and GM said it was "normal". It went pretty good but the gearing sucked. I could hit the speed limiter holding 2nd gear.

J'ai un Toyota Corolla et j'ai chauffer plusieurs "domestic", j'aime bien mon Corolla ça fait 15K que j'ai pas faite le changement d'huile, je lui met une pinte par mois (~1500KM), je le fouette et il me le rend très bien. Ya pas un son dans le char, aucun craquement, le moteur vire comme un neuf (il boit pcq je le cochonne). Mais c'est pas super plaisant de devoir changer 2 table en avant pour 2 bushing mais bon...

Bref j'ai rien a dire contre mon Corolla sauf que c'est un beater, mais bon c'est bien construit.

Mon Camaro a des rattle partout et le plastique a l'air cheap un peu... Who care... C'est un Camaro.

Le plus drôle sont ceux qui disent que les gens qui achète américains c'est pour le prix quand ils conduisent du Koréen pas cher supposément bien construit (sur gencoupe.com sa se plaint de rattle au boute + autre troubles).

Ceci dit à part Ford les américains c'est assez moyen, j'ai vue un video d'inspection de la Cruze et c'est pas fort fort. Sinon je prendrais un produit Ford (Edge, Explorer, F-150, Fusion etc.) avant du japonais.

Le plus drôle sont ceux qui disent que les gens qui achète américains c'est pour le prix quand ils conduisent du Koréen pas cher supposément bien construit (sur gencoupe.com sa se plaint de rattle au boute + autre troubles).

Ceci dit à part Ford les américains c'est assez moyen, j'ai vue un video d'inspection de la Cruze et c'est pas fort fort. Sinon je prendrais un produit Ford (Edge, Explorer, F-150, Fusion etc.) avant du japonais.

I agree and thats why from one brand to the other there isnt as much as there used to be since most manufacturers get there parts from the same suppliers

For one it helps support your economy

The 2010 Camaro is made in Canada

And it ain't Made by some Siamese Mofo from Hiroshiima

Quit being such a Traitor and support your country,

Domestic cars are Made better than most overpriced underpowered Euro made Cars,

Got News for you, I've been counting Broken down cars on Los Angeles Freeways for close to 2 years,

Most of the cars Broken down are Made in Japan, followed Closely By BMW's and alot New Mercedes Benz's You will find Broken Down on the side of the freeway(True)

chevy_camaro_2010.jpg

So your happy the Camaro is made in Canada yet you still pay 15K more than a US camaro lol.

Gm Fucks you so hard on Canadian cars it's not even funny.

Why do Americans buy American cars because they support their economy simple as that.

J'ai un Toyota Corolla et j'ai chauffer plusieurs "domestic", j'aime bien mon Corolla ça fait 15K que j'ai pas faite le changement d'huile, je lui met une pinte par mois (~1500KM), je le fouette et il me le rend très bien. Ya pas un son dans le char, aucun craquement, le moteur vire comme un neuf (il boit pcq je le cochonne). Mais c'est pas super plaisant de devoir changer 2 table en avant pour 2 bushing mais bon...

T'es ben chanceux a jamais avoir une BMW pcq les tables sont de la marde et change concept a chaque 2 ans lol.

lol it's not only american cars that applies to every car on the market some more than others. An SL/CL/S class depreciates 50% right off the lot.

I am sold to german cars , will always drive germany.

however if german cars wouldnt exist I would take american over jap any day of the week.

GM that is.

lol it's not only american cars that applies to every car on the market some more than others. An SL/CL/S class depreciates 50% right off the lot.

Lol thats because there owned by chrysler lol

I am sold to german cars , will always drive germany.

however if german cars wouldnt exist I would take american over jap any day of the week.

GM that is.

can you elaborate cause i dont understand this. If you said ford or even dodge but gm??? Y

people buy Domestic because thay dont got $$ to buy some thin better.
any one can buy that but can thay by a audi vw noooooooooooo thay got no $$$$$$$$
so thay buy gm that is dawo= shit ford=shit dodge= all the time shit now i got to go take a shit

Back