new matrix movie?????

darkestfenix

Friend just told me that keanu confirmed that they just finalized the script for two new matrix movies!

Dunno if true!

Says he read it off joblo.com

Fuckin awesome man! Already hyped! Lmao

Even if it is 3d, with the kind of budget the wachowskis will have, it'll be epic.

Didn't he die in the 3rd one? But what do I know I didn't understand nothing from the ending anyways.

He did. But he's a recurring anomaly in the matrix. My guess is its another incarnation of him. Either way, at the end of the 3rd, the oracle said that they would see him again sometime.

From what i understood, he died in the end so the (dont know what to call it here...) but the computer that runs the matrix, (big guy) could kill Smith, since he had no more control over smith and was ruining the matrix, so Neo let himself become Smith, and since he was plugged in directly to the big guy, the big guy was able to killed him(smith) this way,

am i right?

they need to make a whole pile of cash again...

it shoulda ended with the first one. then they made it an epic.

they need to make a whole pile of cash again...

it shoulda ended with the first one. then they made it an epic.

It should have ended at the third like it was supposed to. The third was the completion of neo's mission and the complete understanding of the big picture of this story. The first and third are of the most importance in the story.

I'm not sure its a good idea to continue the story but we'll see!

Anyone remember hearing about a possible Johnny Mnemonic 2? F-ing glad it didn't see the day.

Anyways, just by taking the Matrix "universe", it's easy to make any ammount of movies. The big question is, what will the storyline be, and how will it be interesting for the audience.

It's a sequel, the whole "real world" was in fact another layer of the Matrix. Boom! In your FACE Inception!

Anyone remember hearing about a possible Johnny Mnemonic 2? F-ing glad it didn't see the day.

Anyways, just by taking the Matrix "universe", it's easy to make any ammount of movies. The big question is, what will the storyline be, and how will it be interesting for the audience.

It's a sequel, the whole "real world" was in fact another layer of the Matrix. Boom! In your FACE Inception!

hahahaha

Back