News: Porsche unveils 911 Black Edition.

Porsche is beginning to be a little bit too much ''crosseur'' to my taste. Porsche Cayman S with a few options retails for almost 100 000$ (What's it gonna be with the Cayman R...). I can get a Nissan 370z for half money and it'll be better equiped, better looking and more reliable.

If you use that logic, might as well say that Ferrari is a ''crosseur'' too because a 911 turbo costs half the price of an F458.

I like this black edition much better for the same price..

4067538643_621ff05fd4.jpg

Porsche is beginning to be a little bit too much ''crosseur'' to my taste. Porsche Cayman S with a few options retails for almost 100 000$ (What's it gonna be with the Cayman R...). I can get a Nissan 370z for half money and it'll be better equiped, better looking and more reliable.

More reliable? Are you serious. Porsche makes the most reliable cars in the industry.

a 370z may be half the money, but its also half the car.

meh, make a post when porsche actually makes something different. everyone and their mom has porsche with 7889784695 different trims.

I agree..I don't see how this is a special model...more of a special option package.

Spartan-123 I can agree on the good deal on the Z versus a Porsche, but the reliability thing is not so true anymore. I am on my second Porsche (Cayman S now the Carrera) and I have not had a SINGLE thing go wrong (well..battery went out recently, but was replaced under warranty, and honestly probably caused by all the electrical gadgets I have going).
I have never owned cars that have been this trouble free. Now I have not put a ton of miles on them yet....

The world is going in the wrong direction if we are at the point where we compare Nissan to Porsche...seriously now

And BTW the Cayman R starts at 75 600$...so with 25 000$ difference you mention you can buy a Z...

Hope you got my sarcasm...

lol

fanboy
fanboy or not...I think you have the right tools, so go see what the InternetZ say about...

The world is going in the wrong direction if we are at the point where we compare Nissan to Porsche...seriously now

I think what you meant to say is that Porsche is going in the wrong direction when they are often compared to Nissans.

Back