News: Porsche unveils 911 Black Edition.

Marc123

Are they trying to compete with Lamborghini for the number of special editions?

Article link.
Porsche announced a new 911 Carrera Black Edition for this spring. Production will be limited to 1,911 units and pricing will start at $92,800 for the Coupe and $104,200 for the Cabriolet.

The 911 Black Edition stands out with plain black (standard) or basalt black metallic (optional) paint, 19-inch 911 Turbo II bi-colour wheels, a ''911'' chrome badge replacing the traditional ''Carrera'' lettering on the hood as well as stainless steel door sills. Inside, the dashboard, gear shifter and air vents provide a contrast with their aluminum-look paint.

Porsche-911-Black-Edition-i003.jpg

Photo Porsche

Standard features also include a SportDesign steering wheel, rain-sensing wipers, auto-dimming rearview mirrors, power-adjustable heated seats, a BOSE surround sound system with 13 loudspeakers (12 in the Cabriolet) totalling 385 watts and Porsche Communication Management (PCM).

Similar to the base Carrera, the 911 Black Edition is motivated by a 3.6-litre flat six-cylinder engine producing 345 horsepower at 6,500 rpm. Coupled with the six-speed manual gearbox, this output enables the car to achieve a top speed of 289 km/h in both body variants. At full throttle, the Coupe reaches 100 km/h in 4.9 seconds, the Cabriolet in 5.1 seconds. The company's dual-clutch PDK transmission is available, too, allowing drivers to change gears using steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters.

Porsche 911 "Black Edition"

Porsche 911 "Black Edition"

Black_Job.png

Faut croire que les éditions spéciales sont payantes pour Porsche, car le manufacturier de Stuttgart nous propose une nouvelle variante exclusive de la 911 - La Porsche 911 Black Edition!

La bonne nouvelle est que cette édition spéciale est faite pour ne pas trop faire souffrir votre portefeuille (relativement parlant, bien sûr). Basé sur les modèles 911 Carrera 2, la 911 Black Edition se détails à 92 800 $ pour le modèle coupé et 104 200 $ pour le cabriolet.

Lire la suite http://www.burn-out.ca/content/porsche-911-black-edition-0

Porsche is beginning to be a little bit too much ''crosseur'' to my taste. Porsche Cayman S with a few options retails for almost 100 000$ (What's it gonna be with the Cayman R...). I can get a Nissan 370z for half money and it'll be better equiped, better looking and more reliable.

une autre variante de la 911... :laugh:

A ce rythme Porsche vont en avoir 1000 d ici la fin de l année..!!

on parle pas du meme niveau de Black Series que AMG!

les AMG black series c'est leur creme, porsches c'est des modeles "bas de gamme"

mais je me demande pourquoi ils font autant de modèle de 911. je me dis qu'avec tout les combinaison possible que le constructeur offre, quelqu'un conduit surement une ''black series'' sans le savoir

une nouvelle gamme serait peut-etre intéressante car me semble que ca revient un peu toujours au meme

Looks like Porsche is trying to sell as many 997s as it can before the replacement arrives.

Back