Revolution in Egypt - Military imposes Martial Law & Curfew

I'm sure you've been in many protests/riots

No i haven't because it just about the stupidest form for change, especially here where the dumb as shit cops have the ability to arrest you with rules they make up on the spot (see G20).

All I'm saying is that should I ever be in a situation of protest I sure as hell wouldn't go there empty handed in shorts and t-shirt hoping i can find some rocks to pitch when things get ugly.

"I will not accept to be dictated orders from the outside no matter what the source is and no matter what the justifications are," he said, responding to calls from abroad for him to step down.

:run:

Hey, all you Arabs, I am offering you courses on Revolution 101, cuz you guys don't seem to understand what it means !

I have been laughing non-stop since I heard the word "revolution" mentioned, it seems more like chaos of the masses more than anything else, Mubarak should have crushed those idiots !

How can you have a revolution when you don't even have an ideology or a party or a candidate that you want ? A revolution means to overthrow the "entire" system of government and institution and start fresh from scratch, are you guys ready for that ?

These are revolutions and I admire every single one of them, such brave and courageous citizens !

Last edited:
Hey, all you Arabs, I am offering courses on Revolution 101, cuz you guys don't seem to understand what it means !

I have been laughing non-stop since I heard the word "revolution" mentioned, it seems more like chaos of the masses more than anything else, Mubarak should have crushed those idiots !

How can you have a revolution when you don't even have an ideology or a party or a candidate that you want ? A revolution means to overthrow the "entire" system of government and institution and start fresh from scratch, are you guys ready for that ?

tabarnak t'es ben smart toi, ils devraient venir te voir pour avoir l'opinion d'un crétin dans un trou comme le québec

edit: conduisant une mitsubishi *facepalm*

tabarnak t'es ben smart toi, ils devraient venir te voir pour avoir l'opinion d'un crétin dans un trou comme le québec

edit: conduisant une mitsubishi *facepalm*

james_may_you_mad.jpg

Hey, all you Arabs, I am offering courses on Revolution 101, cuz you guys don't seem to understand what it means !

I agree with you !

i dont understand how the cops cant open their eyes and see that if their brothers, sisters, uncles, cousins and etc are fighting the government along with the rest of the country, all they have to do is turn the other way and fight with them not against them

Back