Article: Les 10 meilleures voitures sport à moins de 35,000$

umm not unless you get the R design, thats like more or less 40K which is a bit overpriced but if you get a lower end model i think you should be good

It seems like there is no more N/A version, so 31k$ for the turbo version is failry cheap, since a golf GTI costs almost as much. But I dunno if the base t5 is really sporty.
And the facelift is ugly imo.

well, obviously :D

But do you have any hard numbers that show that there is an immense difference between a regular V6 and one with performance pack? Immense enough that it would not put the V6 on the list?

As I've said, yes it should have been on their list. Fanboyism set aside, it was pretty dumb of Burn-out to put the GC twice on that list. The amazing 2011 base Mustang should have made it. It's a better tuner's platform then a Genesis will ever be, it may even be a better track toy... I guess the stigmas that still cling to the Mustang as being a pig of a car still hang over their the Burn-out Team. :dunno:

I'm not gonna go search for "hard numbers". If you know anything about cars, you should be able to look at the list that I posted and realize that the amount of goodies you get for 3k$ over base sticker price is just insane and currently unrivaled in the industry. But it is still currently a USA only package and even there, it's hard to get base V6+sport package at the price shown on the website.

It's just annoying that most magazine and online reviews of the V6 models include that package and everyone this side of the border assumes that all V6 performs the same and post Car&Driver Lightning Lap #s.

Je ne le prend pas mal je m'attendait a ce que les proprietaire de civic se defende c'est mon opinion pi vous avez la votre c'est tout:p

c'est déjà très humble de ta part d'assumer et je me fou bien que tu aimes pas la High Rev , ce qui me dérange c'est ta facon de le dire " sa pas de classe sa prend juste un ticoune pour triper la dessu

as i've said, yes it should have been on their list. Fanboyism set aside, it was pretty dumb of burn-out to put the gc twice on that list. The amazing 2011 base mustang should have made it. It's a better tuner's platform then a genesis will ever be, it may even be a better track toy... I guess the stigmas that still cling to the mustang as being a pig of a car still hang over their the burn-out team. :dunno:

I'm not gonna go search for "hard numbers". If you know anything about cars, you should be able to look at the list that i posted and realize that the amount of goodies you get for 3k$ over base sticker price is just insane and currently unrivaled in the industry. But it is still currently a usa only package and even there, it's hard to get base v6+sport package at the price shown on the website.

It's just annoying that most magazine and online reviews of the v6 models include that package and everyone this side of the border assumes that all v6 performs the same and post car&driver lightning lap #s.

agreed

moi la civic Si j'ai trouvé dangeureusement plate.

une civic DX sur " fast forward " a 6000 tour et +...
mustang v6 au pire avant la Si.

c'est déjà très humble de ta part d'assumer et je me fou bien que tu aimes pas la High Rev , ce qui me dérange c'est ta facon de le dire " sa pas de classe sa prend juste un ticoune pour triper la dessu

j'avoue que j'en ai peut etre mit un peu trop mes propos etaient alimenter par le 80% des proprietaire de civic ticoune qui pose un cheri bomb sur leur civic bossé et qui la snap a chaque coin de rue pour faire leur frais...sans rancune!!:p

But being turbo'ed it can be chipped for a healthy gain of like 25whp/60wtq making it feel just as fast in terms of daily driving.

when i drove it, even with an extra 50 or so hp, it still wouldn't feel like the 3.8.

Back