Article: Cargirls

MICHELE MOUTON > ALL OTHER FEMALE DRIVERS case closed@!

most successful female driver ever to actually compete in several racing sanctions at the same time rally/lemans/enduro no problem she got it done! now sitting in a big chair at FIA !

This guy knows his stuff... one of the best Group B drivers before it all changed

No hate involved btw.. What i wAnted to say is That she was the agressive kinda driver, anyways shes one of the rare lucky ones in qc to make it that far

I know what you meant don't worry! :)
Yeah she is usually agressive behind the wheel, I guess that's what brought her success. She got hired by Blackforest Motorsports (Grand Am cup) because the owner saw her come back from 23rd to 5th or something at Trois-Rivières while she was in the Hankook Touring series.

^^ Iwish.....si ma job pouvait devenir pilote automobile, je crois que je serais trop heureuse!!! Mais bon.....un rêve reste un rêve!!!

Pour moi c'est trish :

picture.php

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw80jLmOjhw"]YouTube - Équipé pour rouler S03E02 KIOTT Trish keep it on the track[/ame]

:eek: wow, m'attendais pas à être dans mon propre thread lol Merci! Je suis effectivement une vraie fille de char, mais malheureusement, je suis loin d'avoir le talent des filles qui font partie de se thread jusqu'à date. L'important, c'est d'aimer ce que l'on fait ;)

Back