Amazing concept car from Peugeot

Firewall

Legacy Member
Smaller than the smart, yet seats 4 adults confortable, really ingenious!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5-1CbXvC8I"]YouTube - Peugeot BB1 Promo Clip[/ame]

En France, les voitures urbaines commences à être de plus en plus populaire. Comme elle ne peuvent rouler plus vite que genre 50-60km/h, elle sont un peu les scooter de l'automobile. Ça permet d'éviter d'avoir à remplir 1000 normes de sécurité. Pas sur que ça me tente un face à face à 30 km/h assis sur un fuckin' tabouret...

At first I thought that rediculous looking windshield was functional, but then you see the driver's head a full foot away from it.. what's the point? I doubt that windshield makes it to production. Besides that, I like it, and yeah the seating is great.

j'acheterais ! bien avant une smart lollll ces tu electrique ou hybride ? la seul chose qui me gosse ces combien sa va couter !

You know what I say about these tiny shitboxes? Strap one to each of my feet, Mothafuckin rollerblades baby!

Seriously, I can see these cars being fantastic in Europe, NOT here in America, at least not on our highways, You'd never survive a severe highway crash in something small like that. I'll take the comfort and reliability of my American tank-on-wheels than these oversized rollerblades anyday.

Just so you know, you have more chance of being seriously injured in your Intrigue then in a Toyota iQ. And any crash that will kill you in an iQ will also kill you in an Intrigue.

You don't even need a full permit to drive this class of vehicle.

Seriously, I can see these cars being fantastic in Europe, NOT here in America, at least not on our highways, You'd never survive a severe highway crash in something small like that.

Not allowed on highways anyway... highly restricted speed wise.

od_man99 said:
Yes because in 2 feet of snow that car would be wonderful sighhh

Because there is often more then 6" of snow on our streets... :rolleyes:

Just so you know, you have more chance of being seriously injured in your Intrigue then in a Toyota iQ. And any crash that will kill you in an iQ will also kill you in an Intrigue.

Possibly, but I'd still rather die in a car I can enjoy driving :p I had a head on collision in my intrigue at 70ish-vs-70ish and my car was really not all that bad, VGA due to the low value I think, 2 airbags are worth more than the car lol. The intrepid was fucking destroyed though.

I saw an offset collision of the yaris on youtube... Jesus Christ is it bad.

Back