How would you feel if your co-worker backs into your 599 GTO?

VWSpeed

From the Dailymail...

But Chris Evans may have been left regretting his decision to take his £300,000 Ferrari 599 GTO for a spin this morning, after a fender bender which left the vehicle scratched and damaged.
However, rather than a unaware member of the public causing the damage, the guilty party was actually fellow radio DJ Vanessa Feltz, who accidentally backed her white mini into the Ferrari twice as she pulled out of a tight spot in the car park after finishing her Radio 2 show

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...tz-crashes-300-000-Ferrari.html#ixzz1CXy09Ro7

i find it hilarious that a public employee(BBC radio is a crown corporation) can afford a 12M GBP Ferrari 250GT and a 599GTO.

i find it hilarious that a public employee(BBC radio is a crown corporation) can afford a 12M GBP Ferrari 250GT and a 599GTO.

They make shit load of money. What you think the Top Gear crew are poor?! lolll BBC isn't TVA or Radio Canada.

no, I know they're not poor.

I'm just saying they make many times more money than David Cameron. And I find it ridiculous that they're getting paid with TAXPAYERS money.

What's with that hideous yellow stripe?

replica of the original 250GTO

892784FERRARI_250_GTO_TDF_1.jpg

p.s. can't find pics of real ones
Mayerz help!

edit:

4153GT if you wanna know about it
r96%20gto%204153gt.jpg

Je me sentirais aussi mal qu'un gars ordinaire qui se fait reculer dans son char neuf de 30 000$.

Je ne vais plus jamais acheter de char neuf...

if i won lottomax 50M, i'd buy a 599 gto... it'd be the only ferrari i'd ever buy... until a 458 scuderia comes out.

Back