Article: Why drive when you can fly?

AHAHAH , Imagine si il aurrait parker son helico dans des HYBRID only parking.

ca aurrai ete parfait

i cant imagine the radio call to confirm take off and landing authorization by the FAA everytime you want to go to the corner store.

Wouldn't mind going to work in one of those, lol. Would take me 15 minutes instead of an hour.

just if the maintenance on that wasent hundreds of thousands a year :( one day one day!!! and the price of jet fuel......

its not that expensive.. infact these aircraft are actually cheaper to maintain and insure than most piston-engine robinsons (which are more geared towards beginner pilots) oil changes are also more expensive and required much more frequently than turbine

as for jet fuel, well thats all relative to where you live - here in the city, jet fuel is cheaper than gas

I know the guy from Artopex in laval has a helicopter, I see it when im driving on the 440 near the 15 its pretty sick the guy pretty much says fuck you to traffic and goes to work. I'd buy one if i had the possibilities

its not that expensive.. infact these aircraft are actually cheaper to maintain and insure than most piston-engine robinsons (which are more geared towards beginner pilots) oil changes are also more expensive and required much more frequently than turbine

as for jet fuel, well thats all relative to where you live - here in the city, jet fuel is cheaper than gas

really its cheaper than a small plane ?? i did not know that thanks :) i was thinking on getting my plane licence but i guess ill get my heli one instead if its cheaper

no not small plane.. its much more expensive than a cessna or anything similar

i was comparing to robinson r22/r44, which is a beginner helicopter and the cheapest "out of the box" aircraft you can buy, however if you find a good deal on a used 206, maintenence, fuel and insurance will run you cheaper than the r44

robinson = smaller chopper = pistion engine = gasoline (avgas)
bell 206 = more advanced = turbine = diesel (jet fuel)

Back