little's corrado project thread.

so didn't have time to work on the C yet. but got some more parts in.:D
SDC10787.jpg

SDC10786.jpg

SDC10785.jpg

SDC10784.jpg

enjoy. should all be installed next week

Les hoses que tu montre sur la photo, est-ce que ce sont des longueur standard ou si c'est une commande spéciale que tu as reçu?

Est-ce qu'il y a des différences entre les applications gaz, freins et lubrfication comme l'huile par exemple ou si c'est toute la même chose!

Et finalement, est-ce que t'avais trouvé un deal en quelque part en particulier ou si c'est pas mal la même chose qu'on trouve un peu partout?

Merci!

Bonne continuité!

Phil

Les hoses que tu montre sur la photo, est-ce que ce sont des longueur standard ou si c'est une commande spéciale que tu as reçu?

Est-ce qu'il y a des différences entre les applications gaz, freins et lubrfication comme l'huile par exemple ou si c'est toute la même chose!

Et finalement, est-ce que t'avais trouvé un deal en quelque part en particulier ou si c'est pas mal la même chose qu'on trouve un peu partout?

Merci!

Bonne continuité!

Phil

the kit i got off a guy on vortex. so the hoses r the length i need already n all, also if u visit http://www.russellperformance.com/ u can get hoses n fittings for anything,
oh n i got a sic deal on this:D

Merci!

Bonne continuité!

Phil

Si ces cles ouleurs qui tattire commande sur internet sinon toute les bonnes shop dhydraulique sont capable de te faire ca avec des fittings en brass ou stainless ! au longueur que tu veut !
Je sait jen fait toute la journee :p

SDC10532.jpg

Hey Chris great job on the car, you are very patient and talented.
On the picture with the valve cover, can you tell me what and where is being installed on the fitting?
I'm not sure what to do with mine for the supercharger set up???

thanks

the fitting is going to be for the catch can set up that marrku is making for me.
the did the fitting as well.

Its been a while we didn't see a full build up tread like yours! Can you tell us more about the engine setup? Keep up the great work and we all can`t wait to see it this season!

catch cans can be used in turbo applications, or wtv where excessive blow-by (leakage past the piston rings) of air and fuel vapor occurs. This creates a positive pressure in the crankcase. Engine manufactures have placed a valve on the engine block which releases this pressure. This valve is known as a PCV (Positive Crankcase Ventilation) valve.the PCV valve and is routed back into the intake for the engine to burn off, im not routed back into the intake.
ill let u see when its done.

thanks steve, for more info here it is.
3.0L vr6 12v
wiseco pistons
262 cat cams with hd springs
full rebuilt headwith arp studs
c2 headspacer
lightweight pulley kit
ATP manifold
garrett T04E
deleted SAI
c2 motorsport stage 4 program with pro maf
630cc injectors
034 fuel rail
bulley stage 4+ Kevlar clutch
rebuild 02m with quaife lsd
custom intake manifold
i am forgetting some stuff for sure, everything,ever bolt is brand new,with all the parts. chains,PS pump, all that.
stay tuned

so finally got time to get back to work on the C, got a few things done,
mounted the fuel pump , n frp, started wiring, mounted turbo, exhaust, oil return, etc.. let the pics do the talking. if u got any question dont be shy.
thanks for looking.
here how the wheel turned out

SDC10975.jpg

test fit

SDC10976.jpg

i know more low!!!:p

SDC10977.jpg

started passing wires

SDC10978.jpg

SDC10979.jpg

mock up of the intercooler, have to make more room!

SDC10980.jpg

gas lines passed n mounted fpr

SDC10981.jpg

SDC10982.jpg

oil cooler

SDC10988.jpg

SDC10987.jpg

rust FTW!!! :peace:

SDC10990.jpg

thanks for looking. more on its way.

hey je sais pas si jte lai demander mais tu vend tu te front srut blistein de corrado g60

btw sickkkk proget

You sir are a winner! Sick project wish I had the knowledge/patience to do this *tu*

lol thanks man. i dont know about knowledge. i learn everything off the internet.lol:p well most of it.
but patience i got alot :D

Back