Porsche Boxster S Black Edition: La Boxster de Darth Vador

Burn-out.ca

Shop Representative
Porsche Boxster S Black Edition: La Boxster de Darth Vador

P11_0096_0.jpg

Après la 911 Black Edition, voici la Boxster S Black Edition. Le concept est toujours le même: véhicule tout en noir équipé des options les plus populaires, le tout à un prix "réduit".

Dans le cas présent, nous parlons donc de $74,400, soit 3,500$ de rabais face à une Boxster S équipée de façon similaire. Donc en plus d'obtenir des roues utlra légères de 19 pouces (ceux de la Boxster Spyder), un volant sport, un système de divertissement Bose "surround-sound" avec GPS et l'ensemble "confort", la Boxster S Black Edition jouit aussi d'une augmentation de 10 chevaux.

Lire la suite http://www.burn-out.ca/content/porsche-boxster-s-black-edition-la-boxster-de-darth-vador

P11_0093.preview.jpg

oh shit another model, i bet you it only comes in black

they have to many badges and not enough difference between all the models

Porsche is catering to people who like individualization. People with lots of money want customized cars, but do not want to void warranty or the hassle of bringing it to various shops for work. They get to pick out exactly how they want it, from the factory. THATS why there are so many versions. Many people have different tastes and want different things from their vehicles.

Feels like Porsche is laughing in everyone's face.

''Here's everything you paid for plus some more stuff for cheaper than what we convinced you to pay earlier''.

For the money I would totally get an R before the Black.

I can't speak for the Boxster/Cayman 'Black', but Lauzon told me that almost all of the 911 Black Editions (1911 produced total) allocated for Quebec had been reserved/claimed already. Not sure if he was full of it or not.

Yeap, true

Porsche is catering to people who like individualization. People with lots of money want customized cars, but do not want to void warranty or the hassle of bringing it to various shops for work. They get to pick out exactly how they want it, from the factory. THATS why there are so many versions. Many people have different tastes and want different things from their vehicles.

This man understands.

I do not have ''lots of money'' but I do not want to go through all the troubles of mods again and love how OEM-factory fit and finish looks/feels.

And at least with Porsche I get to pick exactly what I want. This Black edition is my favourite so far because it adds the extra 10HP without losing the automatic folding soft top.

I just hope it comes with the sport chrono option.

I always laughed at people buying brand new but it's so hard for me to find a Boxster S with all the options I want. In a few years I'm going to get one exactly to my liking if I don't do something stupid and get a 5-6 year old car with a few more cylinders:D

apres ca que j'en vois un dire que le dash d'une Corvette ou d'une Mustang est inférieur a celui d'une Boxter
osti que cé laid... on dirait les matériaux d'un char de 15k

apres ca que j'en vois un dire que le dash d'une Corvette ou d'une Mustang est inférieur a celui d'une Boxter
osti que cé laid... on dirait les matériaux d'un char de 15k

Est-ce que tu t'es deja assis dans une Porsche Boxster S neuve de l'annee? Commences par faire cette etape avant de juger.

Je me suis assis dans la nouvelle Mustang, Corvette et Boxster et il n'y a pas a comparer en ce qui a trait a la qualite du cuir, des sieges, des controles, du dash, etc...

Est-ce que tu t'es deja assis dans une Porsche Boxster S neuve de l'annee? Commences par faire cette etape avant de juger.

Je me suis assis dans la nouvelle Mustang, Corvette et Boxster et il n'y a pas a comparer en ce qui a trait a la qualite du cuir, des sieges, des controles, du dash, etc...

possible, je m'ostine pas avec toi sur ca, t'as p-e raison, mais la photo ne lui fait certainement pas justice
le dash d'une 911 est godly, mais celui la me laisse pas mal sans emotions

haha Meanteg, meeeets en

Back