Who makes MR fun? A discussion for all of our well being

Who makes MR fun?

• Lulzy posters: Sandro/Brettz/Polak1/EV and co.

Votes: 42 47.2%
  • Old posters (track guys): Canadam/Gregster/Fuzz and co.

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • 450 crew: fastwheel, theoutsider, mayerz and crew

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • The kumquats: Bigmike, 250rocket, ATR and friends

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • Mods

Votes: 10 11.2%

• Total voters
If you want to be taken seriously (is that even possible on this site?) you shouldn't have put yourself or your friend Polak in the poll. Just saying brah

I wouldnt know cus I've only ever looked in the "lounge" section and it's all the way up there under General...

I Cant post tho.. gotta stay at 1000

1001 =/= 1000

Go delete a post.

Good concept thread but the names and groupings are far from accurate.

Sandro is in his own category, Mr Copy/Pasta himself.

I say we redefine the categories and add a couple more names to the groups.

If you want to be taken seriously (is that even possible on this site?) you shouldn't have put yourself or your friend Polak in the poll. Just saying brah

x2

EV and polak don't qualify as lulzy. Your trolling is sub par and you dont create lulz worthy threads.

Brettz and Sandro are getting all the votes in your lulz category. Take off EV and Polak from the poll and you will see the same results.

Delete the thread and create a more realistic poll.

imo cest pas les thread qui sont amusant mais certain commentaires et interventions, donc je dirai que pas mal la plupart y participe :)

x2

EV and polak don't qualify as lulzy. Your trolling is sub par and you dont create lulz worthy threads.

Brettz and Sandro are getting all the votes in your lulz category. Take off EV and Polak from the poll and you will see the same results.

Delete the thread and create a more realistic poll.

You mad we dont like you and make fun of you?

You mad we dont like you and make fun of you?

I dont recall you or your boyfriend making fun of me. I just dont find the both of you funny at all while some other posters have me laughing out loud. Quit patting yourself on the back your lulz and troll levels are very low.

I dont recall you or your boyfriend making fun of me. I just dont find the both of you funny at all while some other posters have me laughing out loud. Quit patting yourself on the back your lulz and troll levels are very low.

Umad you dont understand our jokes?

I like Sandro because w/o him Off topic would have 2/3 less threads! :)

If you wanted go to Rense.com , like 90+% of what Sandro posts is up there before there's a thread here. Sometimes I wonder if that's his Copy/Pasta source.

Intruction for Rense. There's a lot of shit but scroll down an eighth down the page and the headline will be links to news sources.

I don't see why people flatter themselves quoting Sandro's sources, he usually always links to a source and never claims any of the articles as his own. He shares the information with everyone and that's what's great about his threads.

Your choices are horrible.
And I wouldn't put 250Rocket in the same catigory, I LOVE his posts because they always have merit, unlike pretty much everyone else.

Back