Who's looking forward to F1 in 2011

Are you looking forward to F1 in 2011?

• Total voters

IonicRipper

I followed a bit in 2009 but not at all in 2010
Im looking forward to watching it again in 2011

Who else is excited for this season?

I am. The Mclaren MP4-26 looks already like a winner.

mclaren-mp4-26-front-side.jpg

Me me me me me! Can i have sex with the McLaren ?

On a serious note, i hope schumi's car goes up in flames.

And holy front wing on these new f1's.

looking forward to going back to Monaco.....

Montreal + F1? = bah....

[video=vimeo;18260897]http://vimeo.com/18260897"[/video]

Grand-Prix-de-Monaco-2010-Formula-1-4.jpg

Grand-Prix-de-Monaco-2010-Formula-1-7.jpg

Je vais surement l'écouter si je tombe dessus... sinon avec Speed HD ; Grand-Am Road Racing, ALMS, Australian V8 Supercar, etc je trouve que c'est plus intéressant mais il y a quand même des bonnes courses à la F1!

noob
thats because you never been to MTL F1

EXACTLY

I've been watching F1 for.......... well to long, and let me tell you the Montreal F1 races NEVER EVER disappoint.

Can't wait till March 13th. 5 world champions in the field this year.

Epic_Velocity, Freddy04, PolishSausage, sparcosoul, TilZz are on the wrong forum. This forum is for real car guys.

Can't wait, 2010 was the first season that I really watched and went to the Montreal race and it was pure gold. 2011, well if the new adjustable wings and KERS both work correctly then it just might be the most exciting season since... well since the time of Senna and Prost. With so many great drivers who all want to win, there will be blood lol.

Can't wait. It will be interesting to see how the FIA regulates the adjustable wings.

Jump to 2:50

To me Monaco is boring, too many VERY slow corner. Anyway can't wait to watch the first race. The only thing I hate about F1 it's when races are at 7h AM here...god dammn it! hard to get up that early on a sunday morning

Back