Even Luckyer Biker

Kaimera

Legacy Member
This is related to the other thread ... about the guy who hit by the old lady ...

this si crazy ...happened to me once ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdq46lIVm4M"]YouTube - Yamaha R1 - skill or luck?[/ame]

good rider this sonamabitch

passer proche en sacrament

le gars ou femme dans l'char l'a surment meme pas vu passer juste entendu du son hahah.

j'aurai chier dans mes culotte etre le biker ou le conducteur

thats the kinda head you have to have being biker!

Not for pussies!

balls-of-steel.jpg

Ca m'est arrivé sur la 347 l'été passé a assez haute vitesse, la crisse de folle avait environ 500m pour me voir arrivé, elle a quand même commencer a rentrer dans l'intersection et quand elle m'a vu arrivé elle a figé la... Mon exhaust a frôlé son bumper je peux vous dire j'ai ridé avec le coeur qui battait sans bon sens après!

thats the kinda head you have to have being a biker!

Not for pussies!

that guy was going way too fast for a public road, it has nothing to do with being a biker had he been respecting the limit he would've had a much better chance of avoiding it. he's lucky as fuck

that guy was going way too fast for a public road, it has nothing to do with being a biker had he been respecting the limit he would've had a much better chance of avoiding it. he's lucky as fuck

In this case you're right but it happens at all speeds. You could be doing 40 kph on a residential road and stupid cars pull out in front giving you a hard time to avoid being hit.

From day 1 I've assumed all drivers are blind and it's helped me a shit ton.

Ca m'est arrivé sur la 347 l'été passé a assez haute vitesse, la crisse de folle avait environ 500m pour me voir arrivé, elle a quand même commencer a rentrer dans l'intersection et quand elle m'a vu arrivé elle a figé la... Mon exhaust a frôlé son bumper je peux vous dire j'ai ridé avec le coeur qui battait sans bon sens après!

sur la route des milles isles, un tarla qui me VOIT arriver, l'osti a carrément été me barrer la route, ctait dans le gravier toute j'aurais pu me la peter solide.. mais l'histoire a fini bien j'ai juste été en criss apres le gars haha

Lucky, perhaps. But if he panicked and slammed the brakes, swerved the other way, etc. he would have been fucked. He stayed calm, saw the opening and took it.

No doubt that he was going to fast though, not denying that.

I think I watched those 5 seconds 10 times. Mad Skill though.

In 2 seconds, he;

Saw the car
Hit the brakes (Slight wobble)
Realized he wasn't stopping
Found an out
Cut hard

The craziest part IMO is that the guy hits the gas again right after.

I had a REALLY close call on my bike doing ~175km/h once, I pulled over on the side of the road and was shaking for a solid 30 seconds. This guy didn't even slow down, lol.

haha combien de fois sa arrive que des ostie de cageux regarde pas ! y pense etre tout seul sa route !

j'en ai kicker des bumber l'été passer... !

Le gars yé juste cave de rouler vite dememe sur une route occupé, faut pas s'étonné si il se fait ramassé... Chanceux d'etre vivant

he was pissed, i mean, who in their right mind would merged into HIS lane.

Your not serious I hope when you say this......His lane? Car wanted to the other side of the road where he was supposed to go. How you wanted him to do it ....hoover over the road till the other side:dunno:.

Biker got mad skills for sure, biker was lucky , look like you dont need a big brain to ride superbike. If he had crashed into the car i would have been more sorry for the driver if injured than the reckless mofo thinking he's schumi...

Back