Article: La Lexus LF-A : Dix Canadiens ont eu la chance…

Burn-out.ca

Shop Representative
La Lexus LF-A : Dix Canadiens ont eu la chance…

DSCN0614_0.JPG

Il n’est pas sans dire que je me présentais au lancement avec scepticisme, j’avais jugé la voiture très sévèrement la première fois que je l’ai vue en photo. Ma conviction était: La LF-A a l’allure d’un kit car style Pontiac Fiero 1985 bâtit par un manufacturier qui n’a pas sa place dans ce segment. En plus, elle coûte deux fois le prix d’une maison. Ark. Pas fort hein?

Lire la suite http://www.burn-out.ca/content/la-lexus-lf-dix-canadiens-ont-eu-la-chance…

DSCN0600.preview.JPG

Last edited:
Fou raide ce char la avec un v10 qui vire 9500rpm.

Je l'ai vu a l'émission avec taner foust a speedtv 112

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAm9Eej84UE"]YouTube - Supercars take-off on Westover runway[/ame]

Il a planté la audi r8 v10....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk_i9a6njl0"]YouTube - Lexus LFA vs Audi R8 FSI - Round 4.wmv[/ame]

C'est qui ca Burn-out. Ta conclusion , comme si tu etais une critique reconnu et établie....yeah right. Je vais me fier a clarkson bien avant tes pseudos critique dans le domaine..

Where the heck do you live? You can barely buy one decent house here for that price...

Lol you can't buy a decent house for almost 400k in Ottawa? You're fucking up somewhere...

200-250k will get you a "decent" house. Anything above 300k is a fairly nice house, anything above 450k is a very nice house.

Il a planté la audi r8 v10....

Lol.....Planté.....

For less than half the price, ill take the 0.05 second difference. Plus Ill be driving a car i am not embarrassed about. Plus the back of the LFA is nothing more than an epic failure of an R8 copy to begin with.

Lol.....Planté.....

For less than half the price, ill take the 0.05 second difference. Plus Ill be driving a car i am not embarrassed about. Plus the back of the LFA is nothing more than an epic failure of an R8 copy to begin with.

Ok, no hate here, I admit the LFA is very expensive, but why will you be ashame to drive it? :dunno:

lol @ matt1.8t who would be embarrased to drive a 400k lexus LFA but is perfectly fine driving a volkswagon jetta rofl

Lol.....Planté.....

Lol YOU'd take the 0.05 second difference because you are considering the money. Ppl who buy LFA don't give a shit and if they don't give a shit about the 375k, they'll take the best car available.

And why would you be ashamed of the LFA lol. VW fanboy much?

beautiful car but is the price worth it... im a toyota guy and i would think twice before buying... i mean leasing

Ta conviction est la conviction d'un ignorant.

Ca c'était sa conviction AVANT de la voir en vrai. Si tu vas lire l'article au complet, il a changé d'avis après l'avoir vu de ses propres yeux.

Moi aussi j'ai fait le saut en lisant son introduction de marde! lol

Back