News: First images of the 2012 Kia Rio

hehe comme si Ford devrait avoir peur de Kia... franchement soyez donc realiste
j'espere qu'est folle la Fiesta, ca coute comme 22 000$ bien équipé... a peu pres le meme prix qu'une Mustang V6 qui a 320hp

jveux pas peter votre bulle mais je travaillais dans un dealer GM pontiac/buick/GMC on le dealer a fermer a cause justement de Kia/Hyundai

just like every other kia/hyundai, they take the looks of other popular cars and replicate in their garbage

The swift was a pretty good car, especially in GT. Decent fit and finish, better seats than any modern sub compact (except the mini cooper), independent suspension and brake discs all around, nice engine. And today's sub compacts are as big and powerfull as late 80's civic, golf and other hatchback compacts, and if we compare them together, it's not all better for the modern sub compacts.

And maybe that I don't remember well, but the Tercel (from the late 90's) was just as quiet as some modern sub compacts.

hmmm....no

kthxbai

Comment sa une réplique de la fiesta??? Veux tu m'expliquer en quoi elle se ressemble apart d'etre des sous compactes et d'avoir 5 portes en version HB???

Aussi bien de dire qu'une Honda Fit ressemble a une Chevrolet Aveo d'un coup partit....lol

come on .... tu vois pas une ressemblance tu va me dire ....

so did vw copy kia? :run:

Kia-Magentis-2009-Series-test.jpg

why is everybody hating on kia/hyundai...their improving their cars a lot more than most companies. if you say their just copying everybody then what about VW Group? they use the same parts and pieces thru-out their whole product line from VW to Lambo to Bentley isnt that a form of copying to some extent ?

why is everybody hating on kia/hyundai...their improving their cars a lot more than most companies. if you say their just copying everybody then what about VW Group? they use the same parts and pieces thru-out their whole product line from VW to Lambo to Bentley isnt that a form of copying to some extent ?

That makes no sense at all. Re-use is a great way to cut prices and pretty much any manufacturers do it.

As for the Kia, let's just hope it is more refined than the accent.

That makes no sense at all. Re-use is a great way to cut prices and pretty much any manufacturers do it.

As for the Kia, let's just hope it is more refined than the accent.

i know its a great way to cut costs but we can call it "copying" to a certain extent, i mean look at the interior of VW Pheaton its 80% identical to the Bentley interior but nobody seems to be screaming out copycat. wtv all im saying is that we shouldn't go hard on kia their doing a good job their cars look a lot better than their older models

i know its a great way to cut costs but we can call it "copying" to a certain extent, i mean look at the interior of VW Pheaton its 80% identical to the Bentley interior but nobody seems to be screaming out copycat. wtv all im saying is that we shouldn't go hard on kia their doing a good job their cars look a lot better than their older models

I dunno man I don't see quite the same vibe! :dunno:

Bentley-Continental-GT-interior.jpg

2011_volkswagen_phaeton_06_cd_gallery.jpg

At first I tought you were refering parts-wise. VAG's marketing gimmick is, as I can see it, that whatever car in a certain's brand line-up youre buying the brand in the end. I mean it seriously sucks because you don't have a true identity to particular car but it gives the brand its standing. I'm not hating Hyundai but I seriously dislike the fact that Hyundai's designs are always based off something else for competitive reasons - brand x offers this car, we, as a direct alternative offer this! They're good cars from what I hear but I can't wait till they get their own identity instead of adding fluff to an actual established design.

these ones look a bit more the same :) but ya i agree with you their kinda lazy and dont have their own design language

imgres

imgres

Depuis que j'ai une Forte, j'ai du respect pour Kia! Disons qu'ils se sont extrêmement amélioré. Surtout qu'il offre une garantie 5ans sur toute.

Tout sa pour dire, la rio va acoté la fiesta for sure!

Ford devrait avoir peur de Kia....bon, du group Hyundai/Kia. L'Accent, meme inferieur et vieux comme il est, s'est vendu mieux que la Fiesta, meme aux USA! Ca dit bcp! La Rio est sur la meme platforme, ce sont en faite des jumeaux (Accent/Rio) Et quand Hyundai/Kia ont de ventes semblable, a la maison, il FAUT avoir peur!

Ventes USA Janvier 2011:

Accent - 4244
Rio - 963

Fiesta - 4270
Mazda2 - 479
Last time I checked they were selling Accents for 9000$ so ya it's not all that surprising.. it has a lot more to do with the price of the car than the quality itself.

Back