Someone finally woke up

this should be played on fox news so all those bias ungrateful blind cocksuckers can see reality for once

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMYgWBaWf74&feature=related"]YouTube - American soldier confession[/ame]

most soliders have wake up BEFORE they go to war. When my bro went to AFG he knew he was going there for the wrong reasons. He still went because it's good money and it's part of his job.

^ he knew he was going for the wrong reason but prefer to kill innocent people for money.. wow...disgusting....

depends what your definition of innocent is ^^. for me a 5 yr old kid is pretty innocent

our soldiers are pions and if they had any dignity in their body they'd leave the army

depends what your definition of innocent is ^^. for me a 5 yr old kid is pretty innocent

our soldiers are pions and if they had any dignity in their body they'd leave the army

That is called colateral damage. It sucks but it happens in any country in war. Also its not like an action movie. The normal day for a soldier in AFG consists of patrolling and arresting talibans and other criminals. Very few of them have the bad experience of shooting anybody.

tell that to the soldiers in afghanistan when they scar them for life in numerous ways

ur not 12, i used to live in beaconsfield and probably have seen u before and u cant have a subby at 12 lol

This

This whole bullshit is a big charade. They wage war for money an claim it to be for freedom, for security, for (insert proud but bullshit term here). They use 2 tactics to promote it. One is the presenting the notion that you are doing the right thing and you are things like "Army strong" :rolleyes: I have a motto of my own. There's stupid and then there's army stupid. Second ploy is making the "enemy" look like demons. If you have a hatred for them doing these evil things is justifiable and ok.

Iraq is the biggest sham ever. WMDs my ass. Here's the flow chart that keeps things the way they are.

[Stupid politicians wage war (start)] -> [X] -> [Soldiers kill family of innocent civilians] -> [Civilians become insurgents and kill soldiers because they lost family] {return to X}

Et voila, infinite loop of Iraq war.

It's simple, Afghanistan is about the opium and pipelines and Iraq is about the oil.

Back