Got a cat - Name suggestions

Subzero

Got my gf a cat for Valentine's day and we're having trouble finding a name for him. Open to anything.

Actual cat:

DSCN0289.jpg

So far we have:

- Monkey
- Link
- Ninja
- Batman (Bruce Wayne by day)
- Mister Mooshoo
- Charly
- Mister Sneeze (he sneezes a lot)
- Max Payne

I'm either looking for more names or a confirmation of the names we've got already.

Aaannnnnnnnnndddddd go!

Last edited:
Phucking love the batman/bruce wayne by day idea, im stealing that! You gotta do it.

That or something really trolly like Archibald-Hemingston VXII.

-Dog
-Sexual harassment panda/kitty
-Archibald-Hemingston VXII (I lol'ed, credit : thehated)
-Cockzilla

Looks like a Fred or a Charlie (as you said). I like simple names, though... If I was a cat, I'd be pissed if people called me Mister Sneeze :cry:

-Dog
-Archibald-Hemingston VXII (I lol'ed, credit : thehated)

Funny you say that, the people that had my cat before me named her Archibald. WTF kind of name is that for a girl cat?

If I was a cat, I'd be pissed if people called me Mister Sneeze :cry:

if you were a cat you'd be pissed to be called mr.sneeze??!

if you were a cat you wouldnt have a clue what the name means. When you hear a mutli-syllable word thats sounds like your own you investigate to see if your meal is ready, other than that you shiit and you sleep

if you were a cat you'd be pissed to be called mr.sneeze??!

if you were a cat you wouldnt have a clue what the name means. When you hear a mutli-syllable word thats sounds like your own you investigate to see if your meal is ready, other than that you shiit and you sleep

Correction: if I was a cat, with the mind I have now as a human, I'd be pissed if people called me Mr. Sneeze. If I was a cat with a normal mind, well, yeah, I guess you're right :p

mr. sneeze is a very proper and distinguished name

although nick names like "sneezy-poo" may follow suit with the gf.. so watch out

mr. sneeze is a very proper and distinguished name

although nick names like "sneezy-poo" may follow suit with the gf.. so watch out

I put my foot down about that shit lol, she wanted to call him ''Pitchou'' wich is short for "ah-pitchou".

What's this Archibald-Hemingston stuff? Not getting the reference :(

Back