HTT Pléthore on CBC Dragon's Den...

lol n at the end he took some picture for his hall of fame of shitty product

I think they will have an offert on the Plethore

i think so, they keep it for the ending of the show, kinda good sign!! Like they keep the best singer for the end in american idol!!:D

I've got no idea, but I have a feeling their sales will be exploding in the upcoming weeks.

You're implying that they've delivered even a single vehicle. If I remember from what I've heard 'from the grape vine', they haven't even found an engine for the car yet. Instead of just buying a Ford or Chevy V8, they want to make their own.

At least, that was the story last year.

You're implying that they've delivered even a single vehicle. If I remember from what I've heard 'from the grape vine', they haven't even found an engine for the car yet. Instead of just buying a Ford or Chevy V8, they want to make their own.

What the fuck are you talking about? Not only is what you're saying about the car absolutely false, you're also completely misunderstanding the fact I was responding to the aromatherapy question.

He was talking about the aromatherapy company.

From the preview..looks like they may be stirring some interest.

Back