Article: Plus de 330 km/h sur la glace en Bentley Continental Supersport Convertible

whatever if it was or not convertible , top is closed in this case, speed record was achieved, they probably didnt had a hard top one, cause they probably would'Ve used it.
Sometimes I wonder WTF are people thinking... convertible in this situation is a way to catch your attention, beleive me when i say he would've never did it top down for some areodynamic reasons, weither it looks stupid or not it would've also been cold as shit!
I'm never gonna win at this game anywayz you guyz are professionals for sighting stupid arguments and points to some car news when we are talking about top speed record and your are talking about some damn stupid convertible pros and cons. FACEPALM all the way when i read some of your posts.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

whatever if it was or not convertible , top is closed in this case, speed record was achieved, they probably didnt had a hard top one, cause they probably would'Ve used it.
Sometimes I wonder WTF are people thinking... convertible in this situation is a way to catch your attention, beleive me when i say he would've never did it top down for some areodynamic reasons, weither it looks stupid or not it would've also been cold as shit!
I'm never gonna win at this game anywayz you guyz are professionals for sighting stupid arguments and points to some car news when we are talking about top speed record and your are talking about some damn stupid convertible pros and cons. FACEPALM all the way when i read some of your posts.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

No offense, but you're clearly the idiot in this situation for questioning our logic. You can get to 330km/h in certain OEM cars, and the fact it was done on ice has little to no effect on the target speed IMO.

Anyway, if you're impressed, good. I just can't say I am.

No offense, but you're clearly the idiot in this situation for questioning our logic. You can get to 330km/h in certain OEM cars, and the fact it was done on ice has little to no effect on the target speed IMO.

Anyway, if you're impressed, good. I just can't say I am.

No offense to you but when I say some of your posts, yours wasnt the one i tough about. maybe you felt concerned . but thanks for your reply dawg. thrully appreciated.

Back