CBS Lara Logan Sexually Attacked in Egypt

Once again, the small minority of people who do all this disgusting shit is giving a bad rep to this part of the world. This is absolutely horrible!

Once again, the small minority of people who do all this disgusting shit is giving a bad rep to this part of the world. This is absolutely horrible!

This.

Heck, even here we get a bad name after Montreal Canadiens "Fans" bust open the Footlocker and SAQ :rolleyes:

You can't paint them all with the same brush. Also it's mob mentality i.e. you wouldn't do it if you're alone but because you're in a group you succumb to doing something out of character. Doesn't justify it but that's whats going on behind the scenes of any group gathering.

Poor woman. What a bunch of barbarians living in the dark ages.

When will the world wake up?

It's happening right now, people are starting to wake up and take a look around however see sig quote #3.

HAHA I posted a picture I've posted here before and now I get an infraction and a deleted post? Oh how times have changed.

These extremists are freakin' savages.

Pas une bonne idée aller la bas franchement, les gars qui était en prison sont tout sortie vraie?

C'est peut etre la pire idée en ce moment aller dans l'émeute en Égypte sont pas vite vite la fille pis ca gang franchement.

YEW-GUNNNA-GET-RAPED.jpg

dude, they were 200 attackers... its maybe the minority., but still, would see that type of mass brutality here in quebec? ummmm... no.

dude, they were 200 attackers... its maybe the minority., but still, would see that type of mass brutality here in quebec? ummmm... no.

Don't forget in Egypt, the rapists, women beater are all free......... they escaped from prison i think or they let them go not sure.

This.

Heck, even here we get a bad name after Montreal Canadiens "Fans" bust open the Footlocker and SAQ :rolleyes:

You can't paint them all with the same brush. Also it's mob mentality i.e. you wouldn't do it if you're alone but because you're in a group you succumb to doing something out of character. Doesn't justify it but that's whats going on behind the scenes of any group gathering.

It's happening right now, people are starting to wake up and take a look around however see sig quote #3.

I agree with you !

C'est un peu exagéré quand même, je conçois qu'il pourrait avoir 5 ou 10 personnes gros max, mais certainement pas 200 entrain de violer une femme franchement, cette histoire me semble exagérée.....

???

this shit never happens in civilized countries. I'm sorry but those fucking towel heads are animals

Crap, Youtube is blocked at work, she was actually raped by 5-10 people or just kinda molested? Trying to get the Coles notes here

You guys are fucking ignorant. At one point not too long ago I was like you, "drop a bomb and blow those mother fucking animals up" but then you come to the realization of what's really going on.

They create this us vs them mentality. I'm not saying what happened is ok, actually all those who committed the act should be tried and if found guilty hung but you can't say squat about 1 other person from outside that group.

All is said to create a false sense of what is real. Stories are exaggerated, others suppressed because they have to meet a paradigm.

You want to read an article that really should piss you off:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...coming_dance__while_a_dozen_people_watch.html

We're fucking animals let's bomb the shit out of ourselves to solve the problem.

Open your eyes and use your brains if they haven't already shrivel up from no use.

thats y u dont sent a good looking woman into a pit of raging testosterone

I agree. I can't find a youtube video of it but Jenny McCarthy complained live during the New York New Year's eve party show on TV, that she had gotten her ass pinched "like 100 times" already.

Lara Logan is no Jenny McCarthy, but she's cute and those men in Egypt are used to seeing this:

ghada_abdel_al.jpg

Maybe in a couple of generations we'll have assimilated them, until then though...

Back