CBS Lara Logan Sexually Attacked in Egypt

I just googled it, wow, thats really unfortunate.

I dunno, I also feel that maybe with all that was happening like someone above said, don't send a women into a situation like that

CBS should keep some men in the thick of things and let the women be the face of the news from the steps far away. It doesn't excuse what happened...who would expect something like that to happen, just saying.

Les modérateurs qui interviennent auprès d'un commentaire raciste! UNE PREMIÈRE!!! CONGRATS' PROPS!

Mais ouais c'est en partie vraie, les libanais sont aucunement comme les autres arabes, notamment les algériens.

Ever been to a concert? What happens when a girl is crowd surfing? Girl will get get grabbed. tits, ass and anything else the unsuspecting person can get away with.

Being anonymous brings out the worst in people.

What about all those american soldiers currently in hot water for raping woman? The woman they raped are even on the same team, which imo is even more disgusting than what happened in Egypt.

Ever been to a concert? What happens when a girl is crowd surfing? Girl will get get grabbed. tits, ass and anything else the unsuspecting person can get away with.

What about all those american soldiers currently in hot water for raping woman? The woman they raped are even on the same team, which imo is even more disgusting than what happened in Egypt.
Oui c'est tout le temps des grosse de 600lbs qui font du body surfing!! Ils aime ca :laugh:

-Deux poids, deux mesures.....
-Faites ce que je dis et non ce que je fais....

Une fois c'est un gars soul qui voit une fille faire du bodysurfing mais elle est tellement grosse on dirais elle a 6 paire de fesse 4 paire de boule, 3 bédaine, 4 genoux............donc il sait pu trop quoi pogner!

Wait, no one is mentioning the fact that she is a blonde haired woman, dressed in Western clothing, and not covering her hair.

No surprise then she got sexually assaulted, which is far from being raped.

Also, in Egypt...

The-Manliest-Penalty-In-Sports-full.jpg

Wait, no one is mentioning the fact that she is a blonde haired woman, dressed in Western clothing, and not covering her hair.

Ya its totally normal for those animal i guess *byewhore*

And please define Western clothing...I guess its everything that not from the middle east

Sexual assault may include rape, forced vaginal, anal or oral penetration, forced sexual intercourse, inappropriate touching, forced kissing, child sexual abuse, or the torture of the victim in a sexual manner.

blah

You are swimming in the ocean with a piece of dead fish in hand... And now your complaining that the sharks bit you??? Are you dumb, white girl?

Ya its totally normal for those animal i guess *byewhore*

And please define Western clothing...I guess its everything that not from the middle east

Because Western countries define the norms right?

Its criminal no matter where it happens. Take a historical event, people have been angry for a few days, ups and downs, shit is bound to happen. It has nothing to do with it being in Middle East, shit like this happens every where. The only reason people cared is because it happened to a CBS reporter during a important event.

Countries have laws. Its not just the Middle East, its everywhere. You don't have to agree to them, I don't, but don't make an awful crime worst by generalizing.

Back