Salut...ou je peux acheter une UR Quattro sur le continent?

UNCLE_BEN

Legacy Member
Salut peuple, j'aimerais savoir ou je peux acheter une UR Quattro, soit au canada ou aux states, (new jersey ou NY max)...pas besoin d'être une 20vT c'est pour un projet..malgré que c'est ce qui va aller dedans anyway.

il faut que le frame soit intact par exemple..

tout ce que je trouve sur le net, c'est des annonces de 4-5 ans et plus..

et je la veut noire, de préférence..mais bon on risque de passer par le paintshop anyways!

Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_164713.jpg

Éric Lefrançois, chroniqueur automobile de La Presse, en a une. Ça fait quoi 5 ans qu'il la remonte? Money pit sans fond... mais ouf quel char!

Best bet is in Europe. If you have a connection there its going to be easier to find one.

Theres one right next to my house in Lebanon, im tempted to ask him how much he wants for it and ship it over here along with this (both are yellow actually, how cool would it be):

lancia_delta_integrale_1993_01_s.jpg

C'est parce qu'il la "restore".

c'est parcequ'il avait pas trouvé de garage compétent jusqu'a tout récemment.

elle est maintenant dans les mains de Rombotis et c'est un top avec les vieux Audi comme ca!

Best bet is in Europe. If you have a connection there its going to be easier to find one.

Theres one right next to my house in Lebanon, im tempted to ask him how much he wants for it and ship it over here along with this (both are yellow actually, how cool would it be):

lancia_delta_integrale_1993_01_s.jpg

I heard these Lancia are really crap cars to drive. They look really good though!

I had a couple sitting out in my front yard actually.. I thought these were garbage i scraper them before the winter.. My bad

c'est parcequ'il avait pas trouvé de garage compétent jusqu'a tout récemment.

elle est maintenant dans les mains de Rombotis et c'est un top avec les vieux Audi comme ca!

Fort probable. Je lui avais envoyé un couriel il y a longtemps pour lui suggérer VAG. Je crois pas qu'il y est été.

Pas impossible mais...

Total sales in the USA were 664. Canadian market received cars that were identical to the US cars with exception of the speedometer, which was metric like the early Euro cars. Official sales figures for Canada were 99, which included 61 in 1983, 17 in 1984, 18 in 1985 and 3 in 1986. Although it's believed that there might have been up to 6 cars bought in 1986.

I heard these Lancia are really crap cars to drive. They look really good though!

Not at all, they are a blast to drive. If you enjoy those old school turbo cars. Basically tons of lag, but when they kick in you better be ready. I love those, depends on taste I guess.

The bitch about those Lancias and probably that Audi is electronics, the wiring in these cars was horrible. I owned an HF for a year or so and it was in the garage almost regularly because the electronics had failed. It was still worth it lol.

They are indeed money pits due to their age and what they were built for. Lets just say they werent built to be driving to the edge for decades. They would probably also not survive very long in our winters so forget about enjoy them in the snow, unless you service them after every drive. Even then I wouldnt drive them out in the cold.

But for a summer drive, you will have a blast, its a pure beast. The sound those turbos make is unbelievable.

Back