Article: ADV1 Brick Spec 3

those picture are legit but the 'rover must had some crazy offset wheel to being able to put brick right where the rims should be, the lower a-arm sould at least be 1-2" inside the wheel. Note that the brick sits flush with the rotor

*edit: legit in a way that they are not PS

im pretty sure they photoshop look at the last range its almost levitating or its not actually on bricks wtv bad marketing scheme

ok coming from a pro photographer. This is guaranteed a marketing ad. The bolders used to uphold the car are the exact same 4 in all shots. yes the photos have been retouched in photoshop, u dont get shadows and highlights that great with the background so neutral.

Plus its a concept. Our mags are so sick/awesome/crazy that everyone will want to have them and even steal them to get them.

Its smart, because in cali and flordia this is starting to happen alot now.

Lawyered

It looks to me like that merc would have to have some pretty tiny rims for them to be pulled off at that height.

cest juste une pub.. pour ceux quii l'ont pas comprit sa veux tout simplement dire que les mags de leur compagnie sont tellement beaux que les voleurs aime mieux voler juste les mags au lieu du char en complet.. tout est arranger !!

im pretty sure they photoshop look at the last range its almost levitating or its not actually on bricks wtv bad marketing scheme

To be honest, their marketing is not that bad. If you think about it , they succeeded in to making all of us talk about the company. Imagine how many people viewed the thread and how many of us talked about it amongst each other. I'm sure these pics are on other forums too. Props to them I guess, it seems stupid what they did but its actually smart. Yea sure the message is saying your mags will get stolen. Its still not going to stop me from buying their mags. Any mags in that price range are at risk to get stolen, its common sense. This advertisement or "fake" story won't make me buy some fast,dai or spyn mags to avoid having stolen.

all 3 pics have the same bricks under the cars ... soo to me it looks like a stunt for publicity and a good one to

To be honest, their marketing is not that bad. If you think about it , they succeeded in to making all of us talk about the company. Imagine how many people viewed the thread and how many of us talked about it amongst each other. I'm sure these pics are on other forums too. Props to them I guess, it seems stupid what they did but its actually smart. Yea sure the message is saying your mags will get stolen. Its still not going to stop me from buying their mags. Any mags in that price range are at risk to get stolen, its common sense. This advertisement or "fake" story won't make me buy some fast,dai or spyn mags to avoid having stolen.

Yet you have no idea what their product looks like. Terrible marketing is terrible.

Yet you have no idea what their product looks like. Terrible marketing is terrible.

True you can't see it. But i'm sure it'll make some people curious to visit their site. They've succeeded by making us discuss and think about their company. Next time someone is in a store and see adv1 wheels, it'll click in their head and they'll be like " oh I know that brand". I've seen much worse attempts at marketing and this ones not too bad lol. I see their original idea and what they're aiming to do, but to be fair there are still alot flaws... and alot could go wrong with the plan.

Lol. As for the brick, yes sometime theif are that considerate.
We had 5 sets of wheel stolen from Cadillac like 3-4 months ago at the dealership (Gravel Ile des soeurs) and they actually took the time to put the cars on 4x4 wood blocks.

fake, bricks are all the same and normally when you see this kind of shit for real theives do not take the time to let the car nicely on nice bricks , they almost drop it on disc brakes and lug nuts are all on the ground

Mtl Nord :

mtlnord.jpg

Back