My new build, let me show u its

Sorry bro, I'm seeming like a dick here, but

NO ONE FREAKIN' CARES

just because that's the way everyone feels about your posts and threads doesn't mean you can come into this thread and vent. OBVIOUSLY people care, just cause your feeble mind can't comprehend or allow you to build something doesn't mean you can try to shit on his pass time. now go back to s2k nut hugging.

NO ONE FREAKIN' CARES

Seeming??, You dont seem , you ARE a dick, thats a big difference *tu* Now 20 yo boy , go wash your S2K in daddys driveway and take pics of it.

LEt this guy alone at least he could do something of his own hand , thing you cant do except to wack yourself off...

nice!

i want to see the updates!

just for epic velocity with his gay mania, here's some that i'vre built in the past few years

sub001.jpg

sub003.jpg

DSC_8847.jpg

DSC_8848.jpg

DSC_8849.jpg

DSC_8584.jpg

single turbo rb26dett in a mustang

DSC_8573.jpg

my rat mk3 that did the performance vw magazine

DSC_4929.jpg

DSC_4932.jpg

DSC_4948.jpg

coverpvwrm9.jpg

model1dn3.jpg

oem golf mk2

golf2.jpg

golf3.jpg

golf4.jpg

golf6.jpg

i hope you get some inspiration with this 5style!

keep us updated! :bigup:

just because that's the way everyone feels about your posts and threads doesn't mean you can come into this thread and vent. OBVIOUSLY people care, just cause your feeble mind can't comprehend or allow you to build something doesn't mean you can try to shit on his pass time. now go back to s2k nut hugging.

Wow I always knew Rico was a closet model nerd.

Man you guys are Harsh, it's a car model and It's cool... Why the hate?

Nice looking models guys, I don't know how you do it, I always messed mine up when I tried!

Wow, beaux modèles.

Coudonc, est-ce que vous utilisez de la vraie peinture à carosserie pour ca ou vous mettez des metals flakes dans votre peinture à enamel simplement ?

Amazing work! Love the rat and the suby. I hope my e21 comes out in a good fashion too.

The paint i use is automotive spray for the body, and acrylic model paint for the rest. I find acrylics really work better then enamels as they dry way faster and are safe to touch when dry where as enamel is soft when dry and you can get finger prints embedded into the paint, etc.

This is my first model in 10 years!

Vraiment cool vos voitures, j'Aime les gens qui ont de la patience pour cela.
Voici une voiture que j'ai mis pas mal de temps dessus.
La Brabham BT50 moteur BMW 4cylindre turbo conduit par Nelson Piquet cette voiture est championne du monde.

la voiture en vrai

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

et voici celui que j'avais commencer, mais que la vous me donner le gout de recommencer.

Personnellement j'aime les modèle de la marque Tamiya

New update pics coming as I did a lot of work. The body and hood are now clearcoated, window trims are blacked out, bumper trims, interior is done , just a few minor tidbits and its ready for final assembly. Pics tomorrow, looks very nice imo

NO ONE FREAKIN' CARES

srry man , common , its better to see this then see 16778786 threads about what car i need to chose ? honda civic or honda civic or maybe civic dx?

so i think its not good move to start your troll in this thread .

you can say that its just need to go to off topic .

just my 2c EV. Respect others same as others respect you .

je pensais voir des Tits j'ai lu le titre trop vite
ils sont beaux vos modeles reduits
moi j'aimais ca en assembler mais j'avais pas le talent pour faire une job propre et de classe

pis le monsieur qui se pense le gars le plus cool de MR ben .... il peut aller chier je suis sur qu'il ne sait meme pas comment extraire une spark plug

Back