Photoshoot: POW!! Automotofoto.net Feature - OVERDOSED: NISSAN 240SX DUO

ruffryder007

Legacy Member
What up ladies and gents?

Here's an awesome feature of two Team OverDosed rides, my car as well as Kevprelude's car on Automotofoto.net...

Here's a quick preview of the photos, taken by the one and only... JagImaging! :bigup:

For the full article, please visit: http://www.automotofoto.net/uncategorized/overdosed-nissan-240sx-duo/

jag_0981.jpg

jag_0962.jpg

jag_1012-copy.jpg

jag_0985.jpg

jag_1029.jpg

Chris ton char est tellement sex !!!! keep the good work :bigup: !! du gars qui ta montrer comment enlever ton sunroof haha !!

Still and always will be reppin'!! There will be a formal announcement on what's happeing with OverDosed Performance within the next few days... stay tuned!! :bigup:

interesting.

My guess is you guys are going to cater to drifters with more mechanic work involved, not just a shop.

Could be wayyyy off!

I don't like how the rear wheels looks way off on the s13. Soon to have fender flares ?

I don't know if its the Photoshop or the angles but they look like toys lol, none the less sick cars I want a kouki and a glass of milk

I don't like how the rear wheels looks way off on the s13. Soon to have fender flares ?

There's already 50mm wide fenders installed on the rear of the S13... and yea you're right, i'm not too crazy about my rear wheel fitment... but this season i'm probably gonna put some wider tires in the rear as well as remove some spacers for a better fitment in the rear.

Back