Photoshoot: POW!! Automotofoto.net Feature - OVERDOSED: NISSAN 240SX DUO

WOOT WOOT!!! Awesome Pictures by JAG and Awesome article!! Thanks for the love guys....indeed you shall see these 2 sexy beasts this summer sideways on the track and cruisin the streets...owe and youll see our cars also ;) LOOOOL

honestly thanks for the support!! and long live OD, stay tuned for some new updates! ;) cant wait for the summer....and also keep your eyes peeled for the Prelude soon to be ready

Last edited:
seeing stuff like this makes me want to sell my supra and buy another 240sx! god damn that HB is hott!!!! they both hot just i love the HB!

Thanks...When i told everyone i wanted to paint my brand new wheels orange, they all freaked telling me i was crazy that it wasnt gonna be nice...Needless to say, the all completely had a change of heart once i did it and pulled it off nicely! :D

really nice guys, i was wondering whats the company that make the wheels on your cars!? really nice rims,looking fr that exact kind of wheels,,,thanks

and who is selling those wheels around laval r mtl that u would refer...? that knows anout streching and getting the good offset ..... thanks fr your help,just moved here and dont know shit about speedshop around:D

and who is selling those wheels around laval r mtl that u would refer...? that knows anout streching and getting the good offset ..... thanks fr your help,just moved here and dont know shit about speedshop around:D

That would be me ;) hehe... I run an online store www.odv2.com , so i can get u those wheels, and i know quite a bit about fitment...

Back