The Hangover Part II Trailer.

Pineapple Express - My favorite comedy 2000+

Hangover, overrated but it's not gonna stop me from watching the sequel.

Pineapple Express was fucking awesome.

Those who say The Hangover was overrated, it wasn't.. Roeper and most of the bigger critters loved it. What it was was overhyped.. everyone and their grandmother loved it, so now you hate it cuz you're so underground and you only watch foreign flicks with subtitles, you're the coolest.

hey i wanna be different and an outcast so it makes me look cool. (not srs)

this movie was awesome and loved every minute of it.

What are you talking about? Read page 2..

Zack galafinakis sucks btw, he's funny because he looks like a pedo rapist but otherwise he's boring as fuck.

What are you talking about? Read page 2..

Zack galafinakis sucks btw, he's funny because he looks like a pedo rapist but otherwise he's boring as fuck.

Faut être vraiment prétencieux pour parler de ces gouts cinématographique comme ci c'était des faits...

je peux pas croire que des films comme Christmas Vacation et Get him to the greek rank plus haut (et de LOIN, si on se fie à ce que tu dis) que The Hangover

Ces 2 films sont excellents. On s'entend que c'est un des meilleurs holiday movie.. L'autre offre de bien meilleur performances, Jonah Hill est un brillant acteur. C'est pas le meilleur film non plus, mais un bon 7/10.
Ces 2 films comportent ce qu'on appelle un bon scenario. Exactement ce qui manque à Hangover. Les dialogues sont nuls.

lol c'est pas sérieux ton affaire

This thread may contain traces of
b8977fd7-7d44-19ab.jpg

Back