NEW MR? Like? Dislike?

I accidentally put it in Mobile mode in the style bottom left, now there is no button to revert to full site. Even the "Full Site" button doesn't work

Ok je me suis habitué la, je trouve ca ok, mais j'aimait quand meme mieux le vieux style.

Je donnerais un 6/10 il y a des chose qui sont mieux par contre d'autres moin bonne.

Laissez-dont le temps à Danny de paufiner ça, il travaille d'arrache pied pour donner un produit de qualité aux membres. C'est comme Facebook, le monde arrêtait pas de chialer contre le nouveau Facebook, mais un coup que tout le monde fût adapté après 1 mois ou 2, le monde l'ont accepté et ils commencent même à l'apprécier.

Ostie de gang de chialeux de tabarnak.

La dernière round avec le forum "home made" et tout était un fail total fine. Danny à eux bien de la misère à accepter les critique (i was part of the victim) mais c'est le passé maintenant.

Mais la c'est plus qu'acceptable c'est qu'une simple mise à jour du forums vB3 > vB4.
Bogue: J'en vois pas vraiment
Stabilité: Semble pareil comme avant.
Vitesse: Semble pareil comme avant.
Apparence/fonctionnalité: Très acceptable, petit ajustement nécessaire mais correct dans l'ensemble.

Alors arrêté donc de brailler comme des vierge offensé et partez vôtre propre forum si vous êtes tous si smart que ça.

Moi je suis pas capable de cliquer sur le bouton "liens" pour voir mes discussions suivies et tout.. ?

old mobile worked on my iphone. new site, even the regular doesn't wanna load. i don't see why the mobile had to be changed too. other than the fact that the user info (avatar ect) took up half the screen and you couldn't zoom in on pictures (can't zoom the mobile site at all), it was functional.

also hover-over window on a thread topic pops up too quickly and easily. and covers the title i'm reading while making it a pain in the ass to open up multiple threads in their own tabs. (which i'm sure everyone else does too). give it at least a second delay because anywhere i move my mouse for a split second makes the window pop up and block and distract from what i'm looking for.

also the gap between post and sig. i always double look because it looks like a bad youtube embed that just leaves a white blank space. could b reduced by a good inch, inch and a half.

and when reading a post with quote, it's hard to distinguish the quotes from the quote box in the sig. i know i come on here to waste time, but this wastes time by making me start to read some quote that's not part of the post.

Last edited:
Alors arrêté donc de brailler comme des vierge offensé et partez vôtre propre forum si vous êtes tous si smart que ça.

des vierge offensé et partez vôtre propre forum si vous êtes tous si smart que ça.
et partez vôtre propre forum
vôtre propre forum

500x__mg_9322.jpg

Now that things got settled here's my opinion as someone who works in the industry:

It's a nice overall upgrade. Looks and feels modern, functionality is there, it just takes a bit of time getting used to. Danny, maybe an FAQ type post with a few short explanations on what each icon is and where to go to modify certain popular settings would be helpful to most members.

The only thing left to fix, as far as I can tell, is to eliminate the space between the end of a post and the signature.

Avant en arrivant en bas de page on cliquais sur le menu de section (ex:eek:fftopic) et on revenais au menu offtopic automatiquement pour pouvoir choisir un autre sujet à visualisr. La il faut remonter en haut pour pouvoir le faire. C'est pas garnd chose mais c'est tannant je trouve.

What I'm missing is how we can put up our cars under our avatar... I think that's really important for a CAR forum...

i dont know if its THAT important but i would like it to work, the TOP button in threads doesnt seem to work. maybe u could look in to that?

After close to 2 months, I can now say that I got used to the New Style... And that it feels home again. But it DID take some time! :bigup:

Holy crap, where did 2 months go?

Although I agree, i've gotten use to the new one, can't even remember what the old one was like.

Back