NEW MR? Like? Dislike?

un update de la version du forum. c'est encire vbulletin si t'aime pas de quoi sa l'air descend jusqu'en bas et change le style pour vb4 default style sa ressemble a l'ancien

Les icônes sont gros et les couleurs pâles, mais j'imagine que je vais m'habituer.
vB4 Default style ftw

Honestly i dont like it so far, but like every time i'll get used to it and will probably like it better after i get used to the new look.

I'm really loving the longer load times, the great color pallet and most of all the random vacant space between our posts and our signatures. I love improvement!

Fuckin lol'd

The font needs to be changed or something... And the Sub says the space is retarded

LOVE it! Great fresh new look. BTW for all you whiners...this is the look for all new vbulletin. So shut the fuck up and stop bitching you lowlife pussies. I don't see anything broken.

lol ... c'est beaucoup mieux déjà que ce l'était ya 30 minutes. Le gris a été rajouté.

Y reste juste les icônes a changé : nouveau message / pas de nouveau message
il faut quelque chose qui ressemble au ancien

trop grand espace entre la sign et le message

Faire un reset des infractions

Some tweaks are still left to do to the colors etc.

Yeah Danny, would it be possible to have another darker theme? I don't like the colors of the original and "mr style" theme

heres an example of the colors I like :

vb23.jpg

it's running on a skin, but you get the point, that forum is running VB 3.4 I think.

Yeah Danny, would it be possible to have another darker theme? I don't like the colors of the original and "mr style" theme

heres an example of the colors I like :

vb23.jpg

it's running on a skin, but you get the point, that forum is running VB 3.4 I think.

that has to be the ugliest theme ever, unless its a suicide message board, then that's cool as phuck brah.

Back