James Bond upgrade....

theoguy

UPGRADE your Aston Martin to a Honda?

http://is.gd/s4VziN

db9upgrade2.jpg

awww.... sadface

I thought we were gonna talk about stuff like: washer fluid reservoir + hose + nozzle + old oil

Lool, its just an automated letter filler... Or a receptionist who doesn't know squat about cars. When i worked for Acura Gabriel, they hired a new receptionist. When then proceeded to see if she knew a little about cars, at least about hondas/Acuras... We had an NSX in the shop, we called her in panic, and told her to quickly call the client because he was missing an engine! He must've lost it or someone stole it from the car!! At first she didn't believe us, but when she opened the.... HOOD... she panicked and quickly ran to the phone to call the client. We had a good laugh, the client did as well, hahah

Lool, its just an automated letter filler... Or a receptionist who doesn't know squat about cars. When i worked for Acura Gabriel, they hired a new receptionist. When then proceeded to see if she knew a little about cars, at least about hondas/Acuras... We had an NSX in the shop, we called her in panic, and told her to quickly call the client because he was missing an engine! He must've lost it or someone stole it from the car!! At first she didn't believe us, but when she opened the.... HOOD... she panicked and quickly ran to the phone to call the client. We had a good laugh, the client did as well, hahah

hahaha nice one :bigup:

A nice Accord with Ejector seats could work as politically correct 007 car in world where gas costs are going nuts.

Back