Colored Rims: any fans?

MontrealB15

My winter rims are Canadian Tire fluorescent green, which I jokingly painted last fall, but I'm starting to really dig oddly colored wheels. Anybody else a fan? I'm even considering painting my 17'' RH c2 copies orange this summer. I couldn't find any other threads devoted to this, so here's one.

Post pics of either your rides, or ones you find look good with colored rims!

I think these cars are great, clean examples, without looking rice...

p10100048pu5.jpg

Takata%20Green%20Works%20rims%20DC5%5B5%5D.jpg

501_gal_02.jpg

having bright orange or green wheels is not Oddly coloured, every kid does just that nowadays

I find it really depends on how the car is modified. If you want your wheels to scream show-off, the rest of the car has to be worth the second glance, as well.

And colored rims only work on cars painted a neutral color such as black or white.

I haven't seen many cars around here with colored rims; online, yes, but in person I have seen maybe 3. I think it does depend on the color of the car, though.

Pink is the new Bronze lol. I think its nice to see on really clean cars but winter steelies painted green is a bit much :D To each his own I guess. Taste and preferences vary

Pink is the new Bronze lol. I think its nice to see on really clean cars but winter steelies painted green is a bit much :D To each his own I guess. Taste and preferences vary

I know the winter steelies look like shit, I am going to paint them another color for next winter; I didn't paint them because I thought they looked good that way :D

Not sure if thread title is racist or not! lol

It can be nice on the right car with the right amount of mods, but I say no on your Sentra.

Not sure if thread title is racist or not! lol

It can be nice on the right car with the right amount of mods, but I say no on your Sentra.

Les mags 17'' oem de mon ancienne SpecV était peinturer charcoal et c'était tres beau avec la couleur rouge de la voiture.

Rims...noir ou couleur rouille seulement.

I have orange hubcaps on the jetta for lolz.

Who cares if "all the kids are doing it." MY car looks boring as shit in the winter, so i thought i would spice it up.

I won't be painting the summers. They can look good, on the right car.

I used to really dig orange wheels. Now every other kid does that so I am kind of back to the good ole brushed steel look a la original VS-XX, BBS RS etc

Back