iPad 2

g-ng

php0CSFwGapple-ipad-2-5464.jpg

bottom left corner

trollface.jpg

probably still doesn't play flash or multitask but hey who cares about meaningless things like that at least it white and glossy

I'm an Apple hater and I can see why a lot of people would want one. It's probably the only Apple product I would buy

1. I have computer illerate relatives that doesn't need to run Crysis 2 at full res on their 46 inch 3D TV.
2. anything basic web browsing you do can be done there.
3. if fortune 500 co's can find productive use, it can't be that useless
4. hipsters/artists/photographers can show their portfolio on it

etc.
ffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
i'm defending Apple.
i'm done posting here

All of what you posted can be done on a laptop and a laptop is A LOT more usable than an ipad... IMO at least. I happen to work amongst CEOs a lot and other biggies, and the only reason some of them have those is for a flash cause they don't know where to put their money anymore...

All of what you posted can be done on a laptop and a laptop is A LOT more usable than an ipad... IMO at least. I happen to work amongst CEOs a lot and other biggies, and the only reason some of them have those is for a flash cause they don't know where to put their money anymore...

Moi personnellement, j'aime utiliser une tablette quand j'ai besoin d'aller sur le web pour faire une recherche, consulter Youtube, les courriels, MSN etc. Ça boot en 1 seconde, la batterie dure longtemps, c'est peu encombrant et c'est aussi un téléphone. Par contre, jamais je vais acheter un iPad. Trop limité en fonction.

My computer illiterate mom is delighted with hers. She doesn't have to give me a call whenever "Java Machine", "Flash Player", "Adobe whatever else" or Windows require a stupid daily updates and pop a big notification window about it.

It makes for a great gift, a nice toy. Too bad other companies tablet are not quite as "polished" yet.

My computer illiterate mom is delighted with hers. She doesn't have to give me a call whenever "Java Machine", "Flash Player", "Adobe whatever else" or Windows require a stupid daily updates and pop a big notification window about it.

It makes for a great gift, a nice toy. Too bad other companies tablet are not quite as "polished" yet.

Of course, it doesn't have flash.

Back