Chevy getting unstucked

seems to bend way to easily, the rear of the truck barely slid a foot and the entire chassis folded, seems to me like it was pre cut or something to make it fold like this

what did they expect? with the bed jammed in the ice pulling from the front of the vehicle towards the rear was never going to make it stand on end and flip over, there was no other outcome possible

video section is useless IMO it was made in a time when the internet wasn't so adapted to streaming videos, now if all videos were posted purely in video section general and OT section would be almost dead, everything is about videos here and different videos should go in the sections they correspond to

video section is useless IMO it was made in a time when the internet wasn't so adapted to streaming videos, now if all videos were posted purely in video section general and OT section would be almost dead, everything is about videos here and different videos should go in the sections they correspond to

FUCK OUI

rep

Guys, keep in mind that the frame is designed to resist bending the other way (i.e. prevent the center from collapsing when the truck is sitting on its wheels), naturally they don't reinforce the frame to withstand the opposite force, since in regular use it would never serve a purpose. I bet any body-on-frame vehicle will collapse like that in the same circumstances.

Back