Photoshoot: Sticky Media's Porsche on Hellaflush

MtlMuscle

My boss D's porsche on hellaflush. Next project on the way.

targa_1.jpg

http://fatlace.com/slammedsociety/997-targa-stormtrooper/

we need to take those pics of your car this summer !
I want to take some of your boss's too :D

we need to take those pics of your car this summer !
I want to take some of your boss's too :D

Yeah, I'm super down. We'll have the blacked out truck and I just picked up a stormtrooper sportbike and did it up DC shoes all over it. We'll do a shoot with all 3.

Ultra clean !!! :yikes:

Spécial pareil qu'il n'y a pas plus de commentaires que ça... Ah oui j'oubliais vu que l'auto est parfaite personne ose dire que justement elle est parfaite! C'est bien mieux chialer pendant 5 pages au lieu de féliciter les joueurs local!!

It was actually sold the day before the the hellaflush article came out. We'll do another ride this year. A 'lil hint is machined gold...

On a seperate project, we're going to be giving it our best shot to make my jeep the lowest in the world, lol.

cherokee7.jpg

Wish us luck.

Has your boss done anything to mod the "rattleness" of the Targa roof? My father has a 2007 Targa as well and after 2 summers on our roads its quite noisy and very disappointing. Do you know if he has the same issue or if he's addressed it in some manner?

Has your boss done anything to mod the "rattleness" of the Targa roof? My father has a 2007 Targa as well and after 2 summers on our roads its quite noisy and very disappointing. Do you know if he has the same issue or if he's addressed it in some manner?

Had that problem, took it to the Lauzon in Laval and they fixed it under warranty...

The Porsche looks 10x better in person. I think of it as a treat every time I pass by Sticky and come see you guys.

Back