Ferrari FF and Lamborghini Aventador: sold out for 2011

Marc123

http://www.auto123.com/en/news/car-news/ferrari-ff-and-lamborghini-aventador-sold-out?model=Aventador&artid=128644&utm_source=forums_mtlr&utm_medium=social-media&utm_campaign=blog-en

The moment Ferrari and Lamborghini announced the arrival of the FF and Aventador LP700-4 and their subsequent presence at the Geneva Motor Show, the entire automotive community became obsessed with them. It seems that all the attention has translated into sales, as we learned today that both supercars are already sold out for their first year in production.

Geneva-Lamborghini-Ferrari-i001.jpg

^hahaha! A ferrari will never be a waste of money. Aux moin c fiable, pas comme une lambo... Haters's gonna hate

caliss...j'ai meme pas eu le temps de négocier des tapis d'hiver pour ma Lambo qu'ils les ont déjà toutes vendu...

^ crois tu pouvoir tacheter une lambo comme char de piste sans nécéssiter de réparation durant plus de 1 ans? Jai un gros doute.. Deja que juste comme voiture de route cest pas l'idéale..

^ crois tu pouvoir tacheter une lambo comme char de piste sans nécéssiter de réparation durant plus de 1 ans? Jai un gros doute.. Deja que juste comme voiture de route cest pas l'idéale..

I was laughing at him saying a Ferrari was reliable, not about the Lambo being unreliable.

^hahaha! A ferrari will never be a waste of money. Aux moin c fiable, pas comme une lambo... Haters's gonna hate

I was laughing at him saying a Ferrari was reliable, not about the Lambo being unreliable.

same dude, brah.
where did you see/read Lambo are unreliable?

Geee, I forgot, what was that car that caught on fire?
It was Italian... damn... the name escaped me...

ferrari_458_italia_fire_ca_images_main.jpg

Back