Battlefield Bad Company 2

El Maestro

Does anybody still play?

I'm tired of CoD so I'm debating whether or not going to Gamestop and trading it in for 40$ in credit and getting myself battlefield bad company 2 + vietnam.

Anybody still on that?

Yeah me, waiting for BF3. I was mad addict at BF2 back in the days. BFBC2 lacks a few choice in what type of player you want to play (ex: sniper, medic, assualt, etc). There only 4 in bfbc2 and there were, like 7 in BF2.

its a good game but nothing like BF1942, vietnam or BF2. the maps are small, vehicles are limited.
battlefield series is supposed to be an all out war with huge maps but i think they try too hard to copy CoD and they shouldnt.

its a good game but nothing like BF1942, vietnam or BF2. the maps are small, vehicles are limited.
battlefield series is supposed to be an all out war with huge maps but i think they try too hard to copy CoD and they shouldnt.

That's why BF3 is coming :)

Does anybody still play?

I'm tired of CoD so I'm debating whether or not going to Gamestop and trading it in for 40$ in credit and getting myself battlefield bad company 2 + vietnam.

Anybody still on that?

Très nice comme jeux,y'a dla stratégie et bcq d'action!Mais j'ai acheter l'expension vietnam et jouer genre 8-9h....jte le conseillerais pas personellement.Yer pas mauvais mais il manque de stock un peu.

Yeah me, waiting for BF3. I was mad addict at BF2 back in the days. BFBC2 lacks a few choice in what type of player you want to play (ex: sniper, medic, assualt, etc). There only 4 in bfbc2 and there were, like 7 in BF2.

BF3 will have only 4 class choices too :\.

I still play BC2 every now and then, hella fun.

thing is, I already had it, traded it in at the time for a new game. however now I am hella bored and I dont know what to do. I usually play games with friends only but right now I'm kinda tired of playing cod or NHL 11...was just wondering if buying BFBC2 with the expansion would be a good idea right now...

Forget the expansion, there's still tons of people playing plain BF:BC2. Been playing that for the past 3 weeks actually, always playing full games.

If you're looking to join up on PC, there's still a good player base, I always find high pop servers. But don't bother getting vietnam it's absolutely terrible.

Je joue encore tous les jours et ca sera de meme jusqu'à la sortie de BF3. C'est vraiment malade ce jeux la malgré qu'ils ont enlevé des fonctionnalité du BF2 c'est voulu et c'est bien correct. COD se vends encore quoi 49$ ? Tu peux avoir BC2 plus expansions pour moins que ca je suis certain sauf que comme disent les autres, laisse faire Vietnam. Les maps sont complètement pas balancées et j'ai a peine 10h de jeux dessus.. je me suis tanné très rapidement et revenait à BC2.

Back