SUPER FRIENDLY Pitbull Attack

Sandro_Bit

problem?

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/7953/pitbullz.jpg

pitbullz.jpg

Anonymous 03/07/11(Mon)15:58:50 No.314294719

Hey
Took my 8 yr old SUPER FRIENDLY Pitbull on a hike today along with friends and other dogs. A friend threw a piece of food on the ground and as my dog was sniffing it, my other friend thought it would be nice to cover him up with her jacket. She came up from behind scared my dog, and he jumped up and bit her on the face. He got her real good. She got 40 stitches on her face.He is being quarantined for not having his shots up to date (This year only). Also getting a 300 dollar fine for my dog not being neutered + The kenneling and holding fee's.

HORRIBLE FUCKING DAY.

FREE B!

popular opinion:

Anonymous 03/07/11(Mon)16:12:57 No.314297207

Pit bulls are fucking sketch as shit. I don't trust a single one of them. I used to work at Petsmart as a dog trainer and every single pit I met was either a hyperactive social retard or a neurotic as fuck psycho. None of them were normal, well-adjusted, well-trained dogs. And their owners were either ******s, wiggers, or hipster college kids who didn't know shit about dogs, just HE'S SO MISUNDERSTOOD I DONT KNOW WHY LOOK OUT FRIENDLY HE IS while their dog is wrapping the leash around their legs and choking themselves because they're too retarded to stand their like a normal fucking dog.

I have a GSD I rescued who is a bit neurotic, but if you jumped on her with a coat she'd flop on the ground and start crying like she was being murdered, not fucking rip someone's face off. Was your friend stupid for doing that to your dog? Sure. Does it justify getting 40 STITCHES from your retarded dog? No. Just like a kid talking back to you doesn't justify beating the shit out of them, or a person tickling you doesn't warrant shooting them in the face.

Anonymous 03/07/11(Mon)16:23:57 No.314299122

>>314297922
who gives a shit if you love him, idiot.

i would kill your dog right before your eyes and you wouldn't be able to do shit about it, because it's an unpredictable breed that the court system would just chalk up as a good deed on my part

Anonymous 03/07/11(Mon)16:26:00 No.314299478

I don't feel bad for you OP, as you are obviously a stupid fucking faggot.

That dog should be put to sleep and you should go to jail for being a stupid fuck.

I hate dog owners, especially pit bull owners, that come up with lame ass excuses when their un-neutered dogs act like assholes. You probably didn't have him on a leash either. Dumbfuck.

Anonymous 03/07/11(Mon)16:27:01 No.314299653

Aaanndd this is why you don't come to /b/ for sympathy. But seriously, by owning a pitbull you are just asking for something like that to happen one day. So you deserve it. And sure your fiend is a retard but so are you for owning usch a dog.

He is being quarantined for not having his shots up to date (This year only). Also getting a 300 dollar fine for my dog not being neutered.

my friend has a real sweet pit. she's like a year and 2 months old. she's pretty well trained. but i always tell him that one day it's going to eat a baby, and you shouldn't play too agressive with them. i'm pretty sure that enough rough play (not violent or hitting, just messing around), in the right circumstances, can trigger their wild killer instinct. i know i wouldn't want to have that thing clamp down on my arm or something. huge neck and jaw muscles!

I love dogs, but theres something about Pitbulls, you just can't trust them.

Pitbull vs. Hellhound

anyone see a difference? Me neither.

If I can't have an AK47 to defend myself from pitbulls, people shouldnt be allowed pitbulls.

lol, come on guys,

Vous êtes tellement épais, n'importe quel chien à le potentiel d'être agressif dans les circonstances données.

Les pitbull sont des chiens avec beaucoup de drive, alors il faut un maître qui à BEAUCOUP d'expérience avec les chiens. Mais vous remarquerez que c'est pratiquement juste des noobs qui ont des pitbulls..

Voilà le problème, LE PROPRIÉTAIRE

lol, come on guys,

Vous êtes tellement épais, n'importe quel chien à le potentiel d'être agressif dans les circonstances données.
Voilà le problème, LE PROPRIÉTAIRE

Toi aussi tu est pas mal épais...

Même si c'est le propriétaire qui est le problème j'aime mieux me faire mordre par un propriétaire épais de chihuahua qu'un propriétaire épais de pitbull.

C'est la même chose pour les armes, c'est le propriétaire le problème, est-ce que ca veut dire que tout le monde devrait pouvoir se promenner dans un parc avec un AK-47???

Le pire c'est que je ne suis pas nécessairement contre les pitbull, mais un argument épais d'un bord ou de l'autre ca me fait chier...

Toi aussi tu est pas mal épais...

Même si c'est le propriétaire qui est le problème j'aime mieux me faire mordre par un propriétaire épais de chihuahua qu'un propriétaire épais de pitbull.

C'est la même chose pour les armes, c'est le propriétaire le problème, est-ce que ca veut dire que tout le monde devrait pouvoir se promenner dans un parc avec un AK-47???

Le pire c'est que je ne suis pas nécessairement contre les pitbull, mais un argument épais d'un bord ou de l'autre ca me fait chier...

Dans le deux cas une attaque de chien est un acte répréhensible. Ton char de merde peux être dangereux même si c'est un winter beater qui roule à 60km, autant qu'une ferrari

Dans le deux cas une attaque de chien est un acte répréhensible. Ton char de merde peux être dangereux même si c'est un winter beater qui roule à 60km, autant qu'une ferrari

Oui mais c'est pour ca qu'il y a des normes pour les voitures et que les voitures trop dangereuse ne peuvent pas être conduite sur nos routes (pneus d'hiver, camion max 105kph, inspections minounes, diverses normes de sécurité comme hauteur des pare-chocs...).

Pourquoi pour un chien il ne pourrait pas y avoir de normes basé sur leur capacité "mécanique"???

sure pretty much any dog can be agressive. the difference is you can start beating them and they'll fuck off. pits just don't let go.

Back