SUPER FRIENDLY Pitbull Attack

so you're saying bad owners are serially drawn to pit bulls, rottweilers and german shepherds? you're not helping your case here...

In my opinion. German Sheppard are a bigger threat than pit bulls. On a number of occasions, my dog was attacked by a German Sheppard. People i know have been bit by them I see them acting erratically all the time. The ADT alarm installer last night was telling me that he has been bit a number of times and only by German Sheppard. Fucking sketch dogs. Very loyal but way too instinctive.

Mon message qui suivait ton post ne t'était pas destiné :p

Tu as malheureusement un peu raison. Les BA ne sont pas des chiens que tout le monde peur posséder. Ils sont extrêmement intelligents et forts. Ils ont besoin d'exercice et de motivation.

Ce qu'il ne faut cependant pas négliger c'est que le BA a été le chien le plus populaire durant plusieurs années. La race a mal évolué car plusieurs personnes se sont improvisés reproducteurs et ont foutu un beau bordel dans le physique de la race, mais aussi dans le mental. Les gens voulaient tous des chiens de garde comme Rex! Mais la réalité est très différente. Il n'y a pas longtemps encore je lisais sur un forum américain dédier aux BA une personne qui chialait parce que sa femelle BA n'était pas protective et aimait le monde et était trop douce...fou non?

Les gens achètent les BA et les Pitt pour les mauvaises raisons et ne réalisent pas que ce type de chien demande du travail. Il faut être prêt à drainer leur énergie et une grande coir ce n'est pas suffisant. Ce sont des chiens qui n'aiment pas les autres chiens en général et qui sont très pluggé sur leir maître, incontrôlés ils peuvent devenir possessif, au même titre que les autres chiens.

En bref leur popularité a mené a leur impopularité.

Let's put it that way, Your having lunch in a park with your parents. While you eat, a stranger jumps you in the back and put a coat on your face...

What do YOU do?

Common sens...

I dare anyone here to bring his dog in the wild, give him a piece of meet and have a friend he don't know jump on his back and put a coat in his face to see what happens..

Comme les husky, les pittbull peuvent être imprévisible.

Ceci dit j'ai cotoyer des husky quand j'étais plus jeune et jamais eu de problème.

Life is life lol.

Pitbulls kill, humans kill, cars kill, eating too much mcdo etc etc zzzzzzz get over it.

so ignorant. yes, everything can kill you, but is it really necessary to have 1 more thing, something that is extremely unpredictable, aggressive, destructive and constantly at the same height as little children? I think not. one day if you have a kid and he/she gets his/her face chewed of by that 1 extra danger, you'll feel differently.

so ignorant. yes, everything can kill you, but is it really necessary to have 1 more thing, something that is extremely unpredictable, aggressive, destructive and constantly at the same height as little children? I think not. one day if you have a kid and he/she gets his/her face chewed of by that 1 extra danger, you'll feel differently.

Bader Hari wouldnt be scared of pitbulls like you.. lawl

I'm not that ignorant of the physical and mental consequences that could burst from an accident, wanted or unwanted..I've had akitas,pitbulls,gsp.......lol. I got bitten a couple of times, my sister got bitten in the face.

They werent totally breed with friendliness in mind. It is far from necessary to own one for some people, thats for sure. But the pitbull are perfecto, at least real ones who arent mixed with some big human agressive molossoid...I mean juste check the registry, big shots aka chinaman or boudreaux bloodlines, one of the hundreds of non human agressive ones, theres like 2-3 bloodlines who are human agressive and its not a suprise, theyre heavyweights which we know was mixed with some unwanted ha molossoids.

The person who got their face bitten off deserved it.

DONT GO BEHIND A PITBULL AND COVER IT WITH YOUR JACKET... YOUR FACE WILL GET CHOMPED

I'm not that ignorant of the physical and mental consequences that could burst from an accident, wanted or unwanted..I've had akitas,pitbulls,gsp.......lol. I got bitten a couple of times, my sister got bitten in the face.

They werent totally breed with friendliness in mind. It is far from necessary to own one for some people, thats for sure. But the pitbull are perfecto, at least real ones who arent mixed with some big human agressive molossoid...I mean juste check the registry, big shots aka chinaman or boudreaux bloodlines, one of the hundreds of non human agressive ones, theres like 2-3 bloodlines who are human agressive and its not a suprise, theyre heavyweights which we know was mixed with some unwanted ha molossoids.

*blah*

stats don't lie

Trish 1 : Fils à maman de MR : 0

C'est drôle comment vous vous permettez de la basher mais vous avez aucun arguments, aucunes sources ou des rapports biaisés.

Je maintiens ma position, dans la majorité des cas la faute c'est le propriétaire.

Bon matin ! :)

I have 2 huskies, I don't think they've come across pitpulls yet...
I think dog behavior is 80% linked to how the owner raises them... we show affection to our dogs NON stop, both sleep with us on the bed, we smother them with kisses...in return they do the same, not to us but to other humans too. We can also safely remove toys and treats from their mouth without worrying about them biting us.

Here are my two huskies:
96zyog.jpg

Back