.:: WWW.ODV2.COM ::. OverDosed Performance est de retour... En Ligne!!!

ruffryder007

Legacy Member
(English Version below...)

Comme la plupart d'entre vous le savent, nous avons récemment fermé notre magasin sur le Boul. Saint-Martin en septembre 2010. Toutefois je vous écris ce texte pour vous partager de bonnes nouvelles! Nous sommes maintenant de retour en ligne seulement (www.odv2.com) ou (www.overdosedperformance.ca).

Sur notre site, vous trouverez les produits que vous connaissez et aimez, et nous continuerons à mettre à jour notre site avec de nouveaux produits, ainsi qu’ajouter des nouvelles marques. De plus, des mises à jour sur les modèles de véhicule seront faites de façon régulière.

Évidement, tous les produits que nous avions en magasin seront disponibles sur le site web. Si par malchance vous ne trouvez pas votre modèle de véhicule ou la pièce recherchées sur notre site, écrivez nous au info@odv2.com , et il nous fera plaisir de faire toutes les démarches possibles pour trouver ce qu’il vous faut.

Pour ce qui est de nos tarifs d’expédition, nos prix varient selon le poids et la grosseur des pièces commandées. Par contre, peut importe ou vous vous situé au Canada les tarifs seront les mêmes.

Actuellement, la seule méthode de paiement disponible sur notre site est PayPal. Cependant, même si vous n'avez pas un compte PayPal, ne vous inquiétez pas… ceux ci offre également un service où vous pouvez payer par carte de crédit sans avoir un compte avec PayPal. Pour toutes questions, n’hésitez pas à communiquer avec nous au info@odv2.com.

Pour tous ceux qui s’interrogent sur nos fameux évènements «JDM Monday Night Meets », ils seront de retour cette année pour votre plus grand plaisir! Pour plus d’informations sur ces évènements ou pour toute mise à jour du monde impressionnant d’OverDosed Performance et Team OverDosed, joignez vous à notre page Facebook.

Merci Beaucoup! Au plaisir de vous revoir bientôt!
Chris

As most of you know, we recently closed our retail store on Boul. St-Martin in September 2010, and yes, it might have been sad, however I’m here to give you guys some good news. As of this moment, we are back!! Now, we aren’t back with a retail shop, however, we are back with our Online Store, (www.odv2.com) or (www.overdosedperformance.ca).

On our site, you will find the products you know and love, and we’ll keep updating our site with new and upcoming products, as well as adding new brands and vehicle models on a regular basis. When browsing our website, if you don’t happen to see your vehicle listed, chances are we CAN get products for your ride, however we just haven’t gotten around to adding the products available on our site yet, so in that case, just shoot us an e-mail at info@odv2.com, and we’ll be more than happy to help you out.

With that being said, the product lines we used to carry in store will all still be available on our online store, so once again, if you don’t see what you’re looking for, shoot us an e-mail and we’ll help you out. Now, as for shipping and payment methods, shipping is offered directly on the website during the check out process of your order, we offer a flat rate across Canada on all products, of course, it varies from product to product depending on size and weight.

The only payment method currently available is PayPal; however, even if you don’t have a PayPal account, don’t worry about it… PayPal also offers a service where you can pay through PayPal using a Credit Card without the need of having a PayPal account. If you would happen to have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us directly at info@odv2.com.

For those wondering about our famous “JDM Monday Night Meets”, they will continue this year, bigger and better than ever, so stay tuned in MR’s meet section, as well as our Facebook page for more info on when and where they will be held in 2011.
For all other updates, become a fan of our Facebook page, and stay up to date with what’s happening in the awesome world of OverDosed Performance as well as Team OverDosed ;)

Thank you! And have yourselves a pleasant evening…
Chris

drop ship ou vous avez de l'inventaire?

Pas d'inventaire, donc les produits seront commander et shipper

ya, can we order through you guys and pick it somewhere?

Local pick-ups are hard because we don't have a retail shop anymore, however i do currently have customers that prefer picking up their products directly from me, so in that case, either we meet somewhere, or i go to their place, whatever is easier for everyone.

Tell your friends and family...dog and cat....fish and monkey!! Hopefully we can make some happy customers. If ever you need a quick price and cant get a hold of Chris, you can PM me. I will be helping chris out, making sure to give the best and fastest service possible!!

Looking forward to seeing you guys this summer!

If you have some money..I'd recommend a better ecommerce platform, seriously. Good effort but it's not a looker.

If you have some money..I'd recommend a better ecommerce platform, seriously. Good effort but it's not a looker.

I'll keep this in mind... i know it ain't the best of platforms, however this will do for now. My future plans are to upgrade to a different ecommerce platform...

Back