Damn! Bughatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport sold out as well.

Marc123

http://www.auto123.com/en/news/car-news/the-bugatti-veyron-164-super-sport-are-all-sold?model=VEYRON+SUPER+SPORT&artid=128844&utm_source=forums_mtlr&utm_medium=social-media&utm_campaign=blog-en

Obviously, buyers of exotic cars are looking to spend their money these days! After learning that the Ferrari FF and Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 have both been sold out for their first year of production, Bugatti has just announced that every last one of the Veyron 16.4 Super Sport has been sold.

Bugatti-Veyron-Super-Sport-i095.jpg

Photo: Bugatti

The jewel of the Veyron series is powered by an 8.0-litre, W12 engine mated to a seven-speed, dual-clutch transmission. The insane 1,184 hp and monstrous 1,100 ft-lb of torque allowed the car to reach record speeds of 431 km/h last June, earning the Super Sport the title of fastest vehicle on earth.

Only 30 units of the 2.3 million dollar model have been assembled.

j'aurais peut-être pas dû en prendre 3 et en laisser aux autres...je me trouve assez selfish desfois...

for the best road car ever built..... Everyone who drove one will tell you, its worth every single penny.

This is not the best road car ever built. Period.

My boss had one (regular, not the supersport) and he told me it didn't worth the 1.5 millions he paid, that why he sold it 6 month after he bought it.

I didn't said it's bad car thought, but anyway I won't start any fight over that car.

Your boss has a bugatti?? I thought their was only 1 bugatti over here in montreal so im guessing its his haha :p

most of the time he's in montreal because of his family and job, but he has 2 or 3 houses around the world and of course, all his nicest cars are in his USA's house, his bugatti was there I think, I should ask him.

this is not the best road car ever built. Period.

My boss had one (regular, not the supersport) and he told me it didn't worth the 1.5 millions he paid, that why he sold it 6 month after he bought it.

I didn't said it's bad car thought, but anyway i won't start any fight over that car.

Well if your boss says so, it has to be true!!!
He sure knows better than all the automotive experts, including Top Gear. He should give Jeremy Clarkson a call and teach him about cars.

.... Seriously nobody gives a shit what your boss thinks. Dont take MY word for it, Top Gear named it car of the decade and all experts agree it IS the greatest car ever built.

Back