Massive Earthquake in Japan: Fukushima prepares for cold shutdown

maybe ur right , but i cant afford the plane to get there -_- w8... will there be anymore planes xD loll well have to get there by boat ....

Thanks Sandro, keep us updated.

Moi je j'aime mon Bouclier Canadien, il est fait solide et il brasse pas trop. :)

Ctu juste moi ou quand y parlent de la prefecture de miyagi j'ai juste ca en tete?

mr_miyagi.jpg

Those people in Japan are suffering through a whole lot right now, and are as in need of help as those who survived the aftermath of Haiti, the Pacific Tsunami, Hurricane Katrina, etc. If Japan seems like it's such a long way away that it doesn't really have any effect on you, then take a look out in your driveway, in your neighbor's driveway, and in the parking lot of work. See all of those Hondas, Toyotas, Mazdas, Nissans, etc.? Well, apparently Japan isn't quite so far away as we like to think. The home of the people that designed, built, and brought us those cars is in a dire situation. The people that live there don't even have basic necessities right now. Each and every one of us can help them in some way, and Jalopnik has even done the hard work for us and shown us how.

All we have to do now step up and help.

I'm in for $20 to the Red Cross. It's not much, but it's all I can really afford right now, and every little bit helps.

Any other takers?

Japan > Haiti.

frd from japan told me that they just got a warning for another big one within this week

japan will collapse!

Back