Rebecca Black - Friday --- She's going to be huge guys! serious!

Today's check list.

FridayCheck.jpg

I have to say though, and pay attention this is important. Look at the audience this is aimed at; Tweens, children between like 9 and 12-13.

I'd rather have a kid listen to that, than a better produced, more talented, but also a biggest whore, dressed like a stripper artist like Lady Gaga, Kesha or that Umbrella girl, whatever her name is, the one who kept on getting asswhooped by her boyfriend then went and made a video with Eminem where...

...you guessed it, she gets her asswhooped by Eminem.

Rebecca Black and friends, might be annoying, atrociously sung and terribly produced songs, but at least the message they convey is innocuous.

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with ADULTS listening to, and watching videos that promote violence, sex, drugs, alcohol and gangbangs. As long as said adults are sane, they know that stuff is pretend.

Don't they?

^ problem is this: your pre-teen daughter idolizes these up and coming cum dumpsters instead of their parents so when the day comes that these tween pop stars start acting like the whores the record companies turn them into your daughter will learn to imitate this and before you know it she's getting sprayed on by 6 juice heads in a dark alley.

^ problem is this: Your pre-teen daughter idolizes these up and coming cum dumpsters instead of their parents so when the day comes that these tween pop stars start acting like the whores the record companies turn them into your daughter will learn to imitate this and before you know it she's getting sprayed on by 6 juice heads in a dark alley.

qft!

my buddy made me hear this crap last nite and wow i wanna kill her .. it sounds like shes saying * Fried egg fried egg * and i never knew that Sunday comes after Saturday ... how is this shit music so popular like cmon 12 million views

Back