Raceland Coilover

DubStepA2

I'm looking to buy coilover but i dont want to spend to much money and I was wondering if Raceland coilovers are good and maybe you have some good suggestions. I'm not going to spend 1000$ but up to 600$ MAX

If u drop them low, u will bounce around like a bobble head.

You get what u pay for. I would never buy it. Better off finding used KW or konis or anything for that matter.

If u drop them low, u will bounce around like a bobble head.

You get what u pay for. I would never buy it. Better off finding used KW or konis or anything for that matter.

There a used set of KW in the classified section for MK4! ;)

i got myself some Rokkor tuning coilovers for my 1986 jetta and i must say for a LOW BUDGET solution, when the only matter is to be low for low cost... it was a 350$ well that was well spent.

that being said... i'm not sure if it feels the same with an mk4.

bought a set of rokkor coilovers (for mk2 gti) for 420$ shipped to my door its been almost a year now and went through the winter no problems so far and they go LOW

i got myself some Rokkor tuning coilovers for my 1986 jetta and i must say for a LOW BUDGET solution, when the only matter is to be low for low cost... it was a 350$ well that was well spent.

that being said... i'm not sure if it feels the same with an mk4.

I've read some topics from Vortex forum and they say their good but they dont have the kinda roads we do that why I was asking thank you

bought a set of rokkor coilovers (for mk2 gti) for 420$ shipped to my door its been almost a year now and went through the winter no problems so far and they go LOW

Did you buy them from the official website?

I should know better than to stick my finger in the coilover debate gear BUT.

I have read a few times that inverting the lillte comfort coil and the upper coil made a huge difference on the racelands.

I have no clue as to why but it might be ressearch worthy for you.

you have to know that 600$ coilovers will most likely have a 1-2 year lifespan.

friend of mine didn't listen to me and bought v-maxx, they lasted a year and he threw them in the garbage the next year because they were all shot.

you have to know that 600$ coilovers will most likely have a 1-2 year lifespan.

I agree but a guy that goes to school and don't work that much hours has to get something affordable at least for another year and half. Later on, I'll go with air suspension if I can lol

If all you want is to go low and sacrifice your handling, raceland/rokkor is the way to go.
They go really low and for the price, it's hard to go wrong. They're just not a "handling" suspension, purely for looks.

I agree but a guy that goes to school and don't work that much hours has to get something affordable at least for another year and half. Later on, I'll go with air suspension if I can lol

Hum, not really... you don't HAVE the get coilovers... lol

If all you want is to go low and sacrifice your handling, raceland/rokkor is the way to go.
They go really low and for the price, it's hard to go wrong. They're just not a "handling" suspension, purely for looks.

VOILA faut tu connaissent t besoin!

Wait for waterfest, the ST coilovers are 700 US shipped (tax in, customs, everything included)..maybe even less than 700 for VWs
Not sure how stiff they are on VWs...but I hear nothing but good things in the audi community.
Best bang for the buck imho

cut ur springs instead...

u'll shave money because in the end ur gonna end up buying a better quality set up cause ur raceland shocks all blew to hell

He's referring to my coilover's that are for sale. You can't afford them. Whats so hard to understand?

Exactly and if you read my post correctly you can see I quote Pri with: You get what you pay for ... Don't be a douche when your stupid enough buy cheap ass coilover ..

Wait and buy the real deal!

Back