Lobster...

Mufukas are delicious. I believe the proper way is to kill them before throwing them into the boiling water

Are you serious? You are asian and never ate a lobster? Man thats the best mufucking thing there is. If you want the simple way to cook it, boil that shit and dip it into soy sauce with wasabi. you won't regret it

I think they die instantaneously... no?

Last time we cooked one we dipped it half way and it managed to GTFO and fall on the floor...half red.

Hilarity issued and it was eventually cooked and eaten... nom nom nom

I usually shove a chopstick in the lobsters ass (where the tail is) all the way up....kills them instantly and then you do wtv u want with them (srs)

Last time we cooked one we dipped it half way and it managed to GTFO and fall on the floor...half red.

Hilarity issued and it was eventually cooked and eaten... nom nom nom

Hahahaha jimagine tellement la scene hahahaha je rit comme un con tout seul dans shop assis sur mon lift hahaha

Crab > Lobster

I made a lobster once and inside the tail was all nasty and green, I don't think that lobster was good anymore lol

Hmmmmm Lobster

Ce qui est cruel c'est pas vraiment la façon de le tuer....c'est le temps qu'ils niaisent dans des bassins à mourir de faim tranquillement. Moi je viens du bas-du-fleuve...les homards qu'on mange ont été pêché max 2-3 jours avant tandis qu'en ville ici ça passe beaucoup de temps à agoniser, spécialement les super deal de homards tout maigre à l'épicerie.

Achicoute vois les homards comme ca..

pinchy.jpg

Pis moi j`les vois comme ca..

grilled%20lobster%20tails.jpg

Reactions: EV
Have you ever had lamb before? Do you know how they kill those little things? I know, and god dam I love lamb. mawwwfuckas are delicious

Lol...Ginger fried lobster, ANY-FKING-TIME..
and no its not cruel if you dont make it suffer! But i heard that you can hear them cry when they suffer!?

not true. They don't have vocal chords. That sound is actually air being pushed out as it reacts to it's outer shell being boiled.

Whether or not a lobster actually feels pain is still under debate. Some scientests say that due to their primitive central nervous system, they might not feel any pain at all.

NO but nobody makes fun of how they died, and if you ask me to choose between getting boiled or decapitated, easy choice. Cmon guys calm down your E-machoism. I'm no tree hugger but I believe this way of cooking is just plain simple cruel.

Back