Lobster...

I second achicoute. I buy them already dead, cant stand looking at them screaming in terror when put in boiling water. If they cant feel the pain, then why do they go beserk and try to get the fuk out ?

Lets try with chicken. Pre-heat oven to 375F.... strap the chicken to the plate. Put plate in oven. Wait and see...but wait its not cruelty... do you know how they kill lambs!!!?omg!!11!!

Maybe you should start to grow your garden, any meat has been killed, there is no humaine way to kill, lions eat their meat while it's still alive and screaming.

And lobster doesnt scream, it's air getting forced out of the shell with the boiling water.

Maybe you should start to grow your garden, any meat has been killed, there is no humaine way to kill, lions eat their meat while it's still alive and screaming.

And lobster doesnt scream, it's air getting forced out of the shell with the boiling water.

Good point... lets kill everything in boiling water. its not THAT bad when compared to how people live in North Korea. So its ok to boil people I guess....theres worst.

Some people have some serious cases of ADD here...no wonder level of education is not really high on MR...AGAIN, it`s ok to kill to feed, but do it quick! Boiling is almost the same as putting a cat in a microwave...

sorry i dont have cockroaches where I live and what makes you better than any other living thing on earth so that you dont care if they suffer or not?

Are you serious? You are asian and never ate a lobster? Man thats the best mufucking thing there is. If you want the simple way to cook it, boil that shit and dip it into soy sauce with wasabi. you won't regret it

Asians that doesn't eat Lobsters are like French that doesn't eat bread. it doesn't exist.

2852662944_29e5398a30.jpg

what makes you better than any other living thing on earth so that you dont care if they suffer or not?

The fact that i can eat it makes me better than It, if i get killed by a bear, the bear is better than me, and i will most likely suffer while dying and get eat.

Fun fact:

Although it's still unresolved.. the likely theory is that crustaceans do not feel pain.

so stfu with the "it's suffering" bs.

Yeah , then why do they freak out when you put them in boiling water? GTFO my thread if you dont like my theory. dumbfack

Ok so basicly you started this thread to get approval and nothing else? You are the only one entitled to have an opinion right?

Some people have some serious cases of ADD here...no wonder level of education is not really high on MR...AGAIN, it`s ok to kill to feed, but do it quick! Boiling is almost the same as putting a cat in a microwave...

x1000. I dont care if you kill it fast... but boiling water is a slow process and I cant stand it. To each his own.

Back