WTF : Kijiji Delet My Adds ?

SRB-TEAM

wtf wrong whit this website , when i wanna add new post , they just remove them after 1 min . i try to modified , try to add by another email . nothing work . fkng webshit .

Either it doesn't comply to their rules or you already have 2 cars up for sale. I have that problem all the time as well.

Either it doesn't comply to their rules or you already have 2 cars up for sale. I have that problem all the time as well.

well , one time , i already had this problem and i send them a msg like wtf ? and kijiji reply me back , we are srry for error and your post work is online from now. .
+ my kijiji is clean and i have a nothing for sale .

sooo , i dunno, i send them a msg again , will see what they gonna say.

I just encountered the same problem. It first started almost 3 years + ago. I recently went to put my car up and I was blocked again! sent msg to fix the Fuck up or else reporting them to BBB. site was back up again. apparantly my email violated terms or some shit. I think its a conspiracy tbh

since its kijiji related, its been couple of days i cannot search by specifiying the price range! for exemple an appartement from 500 to 700$, but there is no OK button to valid it

Back